What healer to run in Arena?

I am running a team of Phasma(L)-Kylo-GS-Dooku(replace with 5's when he is done)- Daka
I have noticed heals are becoming a little more important and was thinking, maybe JC should be in my team instead of Daka because his gets off so many more heals. Not sure, what do you guys think? Stick with Daka or throw in Lumi or JC? How does my team look in general? Decent? Weak? Opinions appreciated.

Replies

• Nitou
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I'm using Daka now. Her revives are great insurance and with the new protection stat, one doesn't need to heal as soon as before with the speed meta.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    PVP?
    No. JC is too squishy and his damage is absurdly weak. If you leave him in your team, everyone WILL target you.

Luminara is the best healer in the game and she hits like a truck. She is the only acceptable healer for a team.

Daka is used as well, but not for her heals. She is more of a rezzer and stunner.

Unfortunately no other healer is worth putting in your team. Bariss can heal through healdebuff, but she still (post update) hits like a wet noodle. You are just inviting disaster on yourself if you dont use Lumi.

I could possibly see using Akbar, but he is more rebel team based
  • Options
    Akbar really sucks to use as a healer.
    Usually when you really need the heal you have very few debuffs on you and you get healed for almost nothing..

I use him in GW when when I'm up against Vader, perfect to use to remove his AOE.
    Azzazzimon
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    @Al_Jogor

Well, there you have it. Lumi is literally the only healer I would use in PVP outside of Daka. Daka doesn't really even heal, like i stated prior. She is just a dice rolling insurance company.
  • Options
    Lumi and don't take out Daka. She rocks. I'd genuinely drop the GS over her because the stuns and free rezs are absurdly annoying to opponents and the cheap heal is built in.

JC is good for Yoda and GW. He's a " Kick Me" sign for Arena
  • Options
    Daka's heal can be handy if I want to let ST Han soak up an extra couple hits before he dies. The extra TM for the whole team is usually worth it
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies. The thing i worry about is of i keep Daka and add Lumi instead of GS, i won't have great damage.
    Phasma(L) - kylo - Daka - Lumi - ?? Dooku/GS/RG/Han? Who would you peeps fill the last spot with? I am also without a tank on this team.