7* General Grievous - Would you get him?

Like the Title Says - would you aim for a 7* General Grievous?

So if my calculations are correct you need 330 General Grievous Shards to obtain him at 7*. It costs 225 Shard Shop Tokens to obtain x1 General Grievous Shard.

330 GG Shards x 225 Tokens per Shard = 74,250 Shard Shop Tokens.

Each Shard of a 7* Star character you trade is worth 15 Shard Shop Tokens so that's 4,950 Character Shards you need to trade in order to obtain a 7* General Grievous. - 4,950

If a Player no longer needs / wants Characters from the Arena Shop or the GW Shop and they have 7* Characters - then 1st place on the server will get 1,100 Arena Credits and 1,200 GW Credits daily.

It would take you 173 Days to get a 7* Grievous.

If you are lucky enough not to need Cantina Characters and earn 400 a day then you can drop this total down...

It would take you 142 Days to get a 7* Grievous.

It has more than likely been said before, many times, does anyone really think that this is too ridiculous? Getting a 7* Yoda is hard but can be done less time than this for players who wish to be completely FTP or spend very little.

Does this need to be changed? Should General Grievous be more easily obtain, just slightly?

Replies

• Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Options
    This thread should be recognized
  • Options
    So what about Aayla as F2P... how long will it take ? What if I as F2P want Tusken Shaman ?

Or take something a F2P can get (like Grievous): Ewok elder.

Simple accept, that there are toons you will never get as F2P or which are extremely hard to achieve.

You really really really want those toons ? Then put in money...

• Options
    GG IS STILL GARBAGE
  • Options
    Aachthor wrote: »
    So what about Aayla as F2P... how long will it take ? What if I as F2P want Tusken Shaman ?

Or take something a F2P can get (like Grievous): Ewok elder.

Simple accept, that there are toons you will never get as F2P or which are extremely hard to achieve.

You really really really want those toons ? Then put in money...

Aayla and other toons that are ONLY obtain able from packs is a different. Good fortune, saving your crystals or money gets you them.

My point is the sheer time and required shards it would take to get GG - it just feels like a dangled carrot that is entirely pointless going for. I could understand if he kicked ****
  • Options
    Maskarii wrote: »
    GG IS STILL GARBAGE

My point is the sheer time and required shards it would take to get GG - it just feels like a dangled carrot that is entirely pointless going for. I could understand if he kicked ****
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    I intend to.
    Eventually.
    When I get round to it.

And I'll probably leave him at level 1 like I have my 6* Yoda that I Jedi grinded for.
  • Options
    GG is nothing but a trophy in my roster. Useless!
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »

This is why the answer is no. And also because even if he great, there would be no guarantee that he would still be great by the time you obtained him. The nerf hammer has a will of it's own.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »

+10 exactly. alot of those good looking toons is useless. it is just like a trophy/achievement.

OP if they make it more easily to get GG, then it will be not fair for those (Big Spender). IT just not fair..