Terrible upate. Completely erased all of our hard earned progress.

CEG9876
355 posts Member
Personally I think all the changes are dumb. Reason being: I, like many of you have played this game for 4+ months. We played to the pros, and cons of the game. So to come in and obliterate all the work we've done is like making a painting for 4+ month just to have someone say sry the colors were all one big typo. Why would you do that? Okay now more points less personal feelings.

I played the STR Gear Challenge 3 times today on auto (which is a terrible player anyway) and beat it, came back after the update barely made it over half way. I have a geo soldier,(gear lvl 9, six stars) sidius,(gear lvl 8, 7 stars) IG-86,(gear lvl 8, 7 stars) Luminara,(gear lvl 8, 7 stars) and Consular(gear lvl 8, 6 stars). My squad power is 28k (ish). I fought a 25k (ish) squad. And lost twice.
My geo soldier could do 10k damage combined attack with critical damage on both. I did a 5k damage with critical damage.

I hate the new way. I loved the old life meter much better. If you think that I'm wrong please let me show me what Im doing wrong. That being said I despise the update so does my whole family (who plays the game).

I love this game and I don't want to erase it. Partly because it's an interesting game, partly because I love star wars. I have gone through many games (marvel: contest of champions, marvel: future fight, Jurassic world, Avengers assemble 2, star wars: worlds at conflict) and no game has compared to this game.

And I'm looking forward to the guilds and raids I've
saved a thousand crystals already just to have my own so I love this game a lot.

So in summary I love the game.
I hate the update with all of its content.
And EA please fix it.

Replies