[squad recommendation] what to do with lumi?

So far I used the following:

4* JC VII
5* Daka VI
4* (soon to be 5) Asajj VI
4* Talia VI
4* Sid VI (will make him 5* after I have Asajj on 5)

Squad power 14500 and that team is doing ok keeping me somewhere between 80 and 110 in the arena

In GW I havent been too successful yet and read up some strategy tips and things like retreat which I had no idea about.. So that should maybe help me out getting a bit better there too

So here is the thing:

Recently I got 3* Luminara (should be 4* tomorrow) and I have been training and gearing her up while focusing on keeping my main squad in shape regardless but she is still weak compared to the rest of the squad members and needs more gear and stars and level :)

Today I got 4* Maul .. I trained him up as much as I could but struggling with the money to do so. He is still weak for the squad so I need to put some more energy and training in it too

I am thinking to put Maul instead of Talia, because she is kinda useless
But then I dont know if I should add lumi still?
And if so, whom to replace? My JC is pretty decent actually and geared up and with attacks leveld up he is at a point where it would still take me some days to get luminara to. Especially since I got excited for adding and training Maul now
I wasn't too fussed about Lumi but reading in the forum seems like she is a must have in the squad? So i am wondering if I am missing out by not having her in there.

I deffo wouldnt swap Asajj and Sid .. Talia will be replaced with Maul asap... I kinda like JC so that just leaves Daka with a questionmark.. Who can for sure save **** if she revives .. But her attacks are so weak and her health isnt best either..

What would you do given the options? :)

Thanks!!

Replies

• Options
    Yo m8. Listen - my arena team is SId, Lumi, Dm, JC and Ima Gun - Di. At the moment I am 14th at the arena. You have Daka who is better than gun - di. Get rid of Talia and put Lumi on her place. Star up Lumi, Get rid of Assaj instead of DM. You can bring asajj back when she is 5-6* but until then use DM. My Asajj is purple gear and she isnt as good as DM. I need to star her up. The Sid, Lumi and JC must be you priority - they are pretty much the best atm (of course i don't include some of the chars you need to pay for to get them). At GW with that team and sometimes put talia in for heal, have 7 consecutive GW's. Only with 6 chars. They are powerful at the later stage of the game so change Asajj for DM and star up your Lumi. Asajj is good but DM is better. JC is pretty OP cuz of his low cd's. You don't need Asajj befor she is 5-6 stars. But there is the catch - who should you farm, Sid or Asajj ? JC and Lumi have good synergy between them. JC reduces Lumi's cd's and I had a battles where i got heal in every second turn.
  • Options
    Hi DV,

Thanks for the reply and sorry for the late acknowledgement :)
    I actually followed the advise and did exactly as you told me - I think it helped me in the arena the last few days when I was level 50 - 54 .. most of my squad either 4 or 5 stars and most of them gear VII, but now with more players and players getting stronger - and with DM not being farmable - I think I have to take him out of the squad now. 5 stars (farmable) Asajj seems more useful than a 4 star DM .. his health is just too bad and everyone goes for him first anyway - so he doesn't really get the chance to be useful at this stage. Wish I could farm him - then it would be a different story.
    I have to say I also didn't manage to gear him to VII yet .. because he just needs too many crazy things for the MK 8 BT Weapon Mod which would come with +250 health.. maybe that would help a bit, but surely not long-term :s