I use a stun lock
strategy on the Savage OpressTeam Comp
- Captain Phasma (5 star + level 52 + 1/6 Gear VII) Leader, but assist ability level 6
- Talia (4 star + level 63 + 1/6 Gear VIII) also this toon abilities all < level 4
- Jedi Consular (6 star + Level 72 + 4/6 Gear VIII)
- Asajj Ventress (6 star + Level 68 + 3/6 Gear VIII)
- Old Daka (5 star + Level 71 + 5/6 Gear VIII)
1. Use Old Daka to try and stun lock "unstunned" enemy with highest energy bar
2. Make sure Captain Phasma Victory March is available in Round 3Round 1
1. Single target down Nightsisters that are not stunnedRound 2
1. Nightsisters > Droids
2. Single Target
3. Save all big hitting abilitiesRound 3 - Droids >> Savage Opress
1. Almost all damage on Savage Opress comes when he has debuffs. Captain Phasma, Talia, Asajj Ventress and Old Daka all have abilites which debuff Savage Opress.
2. Use Captain Phasma "Victory March" ability FIRST to buff team with Advantage right away. This is so you can kill droids faster
3. Single target one droid unless a stun hits, then switch to other droid.
4. If both droids are stunned - you are lucky. Focus down droids with hard hitting abilities
5. Use Captain Phasma "Fusillade" ability SECOND to AOE down droids and hopefully apply slow
6. Try to kill one droid before Savage Opress attacks
7. You have three healers. Make sure that every member of your team has green health bars whether by using a healer or by killing a droid.
8. After the both droids are dead, Savage Opress is a stun lock fight. Captain Phasma assist ability is crucial for landing additional hits from Old Daka and Asajj Ventress basic attacks to stun lock Captain Phasma.
Win - This general strategy has worked flawlessly for me 3 times in a row. For the most part, after the droids are dead, Savage Opress rarely gets more than 1 additional attack off