I have a bad feeling about this...

Prev1
So woke up today, decided I would get a quick GW campaign going to grab some shards for Phasma. Everything was going fine, I was making progress and the teams I was getting were manageable. But then...

2ZBPWWh.png

Ok I thought, somewhat annoying but doable. So after throwing a few speed bumps at it I got past, but then...

3DdRGiK.png

A Nightsister team, never seen one before. A few more canaries later,the worst has got to be past right?

boHZAtV.png

At this point I stopped for the day.

Merry Christmas to all and may the RNG be ever in your favor.

Replies

• Options
    Dat last team....

flFgB.gif
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Fantazy wrote: »
    Dat last team....

flFgB.gif

Pretty much haha
  • Options
    that's my gw today, only i had 7 teams of 7*, lvl 60 mk vii teams. still managed to win...barely. i was lvl 56-57 during gw today btw
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    look on the bright side, youve got thousands more in your bank account
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    LOL. At least you have a good sense of humor about it!
    Anyway, your problem is simple: you didn't spend $5,000 like that last guy. :)
    I find the massive amounts of $ people spend on games like this honestly fascinating. What would someone with a team like that even do now? Wouldn't they be bored out of their minds?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    that's my gw today, only i had 7 teams of 7*, lvl 60 mk vii teams. still managed to win...barely. i was lvl 56-57 during gw today btw

How....?
  • Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »
    look on the bright side, youve got thousands more in your bank account

I imagine most people spending that much on a game like this have a fair amount left in their bank accounts...
  • Options
    Yuri wrote: »

How....?

With lots of speed bumps and retreat tricks I'd guess
  • Options
    Hey "Observer", kudos for at least getting past the first 2 battles :smiley:
    I'd probably won't even get past the first haha!
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I find the massive amounts of $ people spend on games like this honestly fascinating. What would someone with a team like that even do now? Wouldn't they be bored out of their minds?

They would. Played other games like this and seen such people.
    They'd
    1. Splurge thousands
    2. Own people
    3. Get bored n quit
    4. Repeat step 1 when new content comes out (e.g. Patch Order 66)

They've got more money than time to enjoy the game in short.....
  • Options
    Hey "Observer", kudos for at least getting past the first 2 battles :smiley:
    I'd probably won't even get past the first haha!

I'll probably take a run at it later today, my A team is pretty banged up, but you never know
  • Options
    Observer wrote: »
    Yuri wrote: »

How....?

With lots of speed bumps and retreat tricks I'd guess

triple healer team with daka. i take it slow and steady (a full gw takes me 1.5-2hours to complete) to make sure i get every chance to reset cooldowns or revive any downed characters.
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    That's excellent reizse.
    I really think GW is by far the best mode in this game because it is the one that really requires planning and skill.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    That's excellent reizse.
    I really think GW is by far the best mode in this game because it is the one that really requires planning and skill.

couldn't have done it without the community's help! gw isn't about speed clearing. one mistake with your cd's not refreshed can cost you the rest of the fights. here's my roster of heroes

FTsKC17.jpg
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    That's excellent reizse.

I agree, you can't think your main five guys are going to get the job done. It's interesting that you need to level every heroes you have to defeat GW. You just can't focus on your PVP team. This game is going to take time and planing to conquer. Just when you think your done BLAM! dev's update with new content.
  • Options
    Or goes all order 66 on your heroes, forcing you to find new ones :open_mouth:
  • Options
    How many chromium packs do you think he bought to get a 7 star Lando?
  • Crittik
    105 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    And the 7 star maul and 6 star old ben....holy moly!
  • Options
    Leia is so broken.....
  • Options
    How crazy to think that he could have spent all that and still get beat.
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    How crazy to think that he could have spent all that and still get beat.

There are skies above skies, and mountains beyond mountains.
    There will always be someone better than what you are now.

So lets relax and grind the game slowly hahaha!
  • Options
    Feng wrote: »

That sounds a bit lewd. :*
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options

What do u mean bro! I don't understand what's 'lewd' hahah
  • Options

What do u mean bro! I don't understand what's 'lewd' hahah

It's only lewd if you make it lewd
  • Options
    I guess I made it lewd, then. ;)
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

They'd
    1. Splurge thousands
    2. Own people
    3. Get bored n quit

Not everyone who wastes (IMO) big money on games like this have a lot of cash. I played a NFL card game two years ago and got one of the better teams you could and always did very well in events despite not paying any cash for it and had a semi-friend I met in the game and he told me how he spent thousands in a similar game and then he went and spent many hundreds in this game after we were chatting and I told him about my team and all that jazz. This guy wasn't wealthy but rather just an (imo) ****.

Was funny when they closed the game down and him and the whales like him wasted all that money. It's glorified gambling except without the reward you can get by actually gambling. I actually made out somewhat well since I sold my team/account a few months before they shut the game down and made a few hundred bucks off it. The sucker who paid for that...

Blows my mind how people can put in hundreds/thousands in mobile games like this that have very little actual gameplay. I have the financial means to do it but I see no reason on earth why I would. I could be a billionaire and I still wouldn't. It's pure principle.

Guess I'm just not one of those who needs to get the digital ego stroke of seeing my ranking in some mode be higher than others, especially when the people who see it are complete strangers. I see these people on my arena server that have clearly paid cash and I have no idea who they are so what's the point? What a great way to brag!

For me, I am still playing this game I think just to collect as many characters as I can. The only reason I want to do somewhat well in arena and gw is simply because doing better gets the better rewards to buy those character shards. Couldn't care less about my actual ranking and if I want to try and show off my greatness then I'll do it in something that really requires my skill (as in oh, say sports where YOU actually factor into the outcome) rather than rely on code to randomly decide how something plays out. I swear that many on this forum don't seem to comprehend that.
  • Options
    shimmy wrote: »

They'd
    1. Splurge thousands
    2. Own people
    3. Get bored n quit

Not everyone who wastes (IMO) big money on games like this have a lot of cash. I played a NFL card game two years ago and got one of the better teams you could and always did very well in events despite not paying any cash for it and had a semi-friend I met in the game and he told me how he spent thousands in a similar game and then he went and spent many hundreds in this game after we were chatting and I told him about my team and all that jazz. This guy wasn't wealthy but rather just an (imo) ****.

Was funny when they closed the game down and him and the whales like him wasted all that money. It's glorified gambling except without the reward you can get by actually gambling. I actually made out somewhat well since I sold my team/account a few months before they shut the game down and made a few hundred bucks off it. The sucker who paid for that...

Blows my mind how people can put in hundreds/thousands in mobile games like this that have very little actual gameplay. I have the financial means to do it but I see no reason on earth why I would. I could be a billionaire and I still wouldn't. It's pure principle.

Guess I'm just not one of those who needs to get the digital ego stroke of seeing my ranking in some mode be higher than others, especially when the people who see it are complete strangers. I see these people on my arena server that have clearly paid cash and I have no idea who they are so what's the point? What a great way to brag!

For me, I am still playing this game I think just to collect as many characters as I can. The only reason I want to do somewhat well in arena and gw is simply because doing better gets the better rewards to buy those character shards. Couldn't care less about my actual ranking and if I want to try and show off my greatness then I'll do it in something that really requires my skill (as in oh, say sports where YOU actually factor into the outcome) rather than rely on code to randomly decide how something plays out. I swear that many on this forum don't seem to comprehend that.

Yah how could someone spend money on something they enjoy. Thats just crazy right? Ego has nothing to do with being a whale. It's called having money. Our egos are just fine because of that fact. I enjoy fishing so last year I dropped 22k on a boat. At some point I enjoyed this game so I dropped a lot of money. Starting to understand how the mind of someone with money thinks? Hope so.
  • Options
    Some kid just dropped 4000 pounds on Jurassic World. The pricing in these games is way out of hand.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Some kid just dropped 4000 pounds on Jurassic World. The pricing in these games is way out of hand.

This is the only thing I really object to. If they want to make games that are like Vegas, then ensure only adults are playing them.