Tank Challenge Impossible + Tedious

I have a 7* Chewie, 6* 5s and a slew of 4* characters including Poe Dameron and Klo ****. But I just can't seem to consistently beat the Tank challenge.

The average Grump has more DMG and HP than my 4* lv70 characters. The average auto battle lasts >5min. And by the time we get to Group 3 the boss kills everyone like, in one hit.

The battles are too long and tedious to keep retrying.

I think the major problem is there is a smaller selection of tank characters to choose from to begin with. And the ones we do have there are not many DPS powerhouse and no healer at all.

Replies

• Options
    Yea it's a bit silly. My team is

7* LV72 Teebo gear 8 ( leader for stealth turn meter stealing )
    7* Lv72 RG gear 8
    7* Lv70 Mace gear 8
    7* Lv70 Poe gear 8
    7* Lv60 Han gear 7

I do not struggle to kill stage 3 since I have the damage output, stun from RG and Teebo eating the action bar from the poor boss.
    But phase 1 and 2 trash just suck up my all Protection and I better take a pack of 6 beers and a pair of sandwiches if I want to clear this 5 time because it takes 10min to get to stage 3.

• Options
    I beat the challenge with
    5s 6* Lv 74 gear9
    Han 7* Lvl74 gear8
    Poe 5* Lvl 70 gear8
    RG 4* lvl 57 gear7
    and Chew Lvl 53 gear 6
    I beat it in auto since it's the most boring challenge to play. The only thing i do manual is to target Windu at stage 3.
    It's beatable , but it's boring. But the biggest disadvantage for me is the rewards...Mk4 Stun guns??? I have about 500 of these things! And we need about 500 Mk5 stun Guns to gear up some good units. I believe at least they should be replaced with Mk5 as a reward at the Tier 4 lvl of the challenge.
  • Xaylin
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo+rg is king mace pretty much never gets to attack