I miss the 21-day crystal subscription...

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
edited December 2015
EDIT: I do miss the 21-day subscription, but what I wrote below isn't true, I was offered a new 7-day sub today.

You can only apparently get one 7-day sub per month. Mine ran out, and that's it now.
You really should have a subscription that lasts longer than <1/4 of the days in a month.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
Post edited by Qeltar on

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    CG/EA really dropped the ball on this on. This was a way to reach out to more moderate/low spenders who aren't capable of or refuse to be whales......
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I play two similar games to this and they both offer monthly subscriptions. One is $3 and the other is $7, this game is more expressive than those games in terms of gems so I wouldn't mind paying $10 a month for gems.
  • Options
    How do these bad ideas keep getting put in motion? After my month runs out I would have re upped. Others would have too. I am not even going to bother with it now.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    I would've also subbed to the existing 21 day plan. But let's face it.....no mobile game is worth more than a sub to an actual MMO.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Okay, the day after I wrote this... I was offered another 7-day plan. So I must withdraw and apologize for this particular complaint. Would still prefer the 21-day though. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    They keep making money leeching games that get many complains from players but they're good enough at making it so addictive that many are still paying while complaining and never quit. So yeah, they definitely know what they're doing and their so-call bad and cruel idea usually work as money grabber.
  • Options
    I do to. It was pretty awesome having both subscriptions. 265 crystals everyday was nice.