To Devs - New Update - What needs to be looked into and adjusted

Pleblo
52 posts Member
First off the new update has some good things and some bad. Since i have read so much negative I would like to focus on ways to improve these.

1. Missions/Challenges - all mobs health should be reduced. Slowing down the game was needed for certain areas but not these. Area should be the only place protection is needed. This would allow for faster game play in these modes most of witch are trivial now anyways and people don't want to waste time on this part of the game.

2. Challenges - Challenges are now a lot harder. I suggest that you remove the pre-rounds or have it so you don't lose anyone in pre-rounds you just fight the boss the rest of the day. If you going to make it harder fine just don't make us go through 2 rounds of boring meaning less fights to get to the last round and fail over and over.
This would not be needed though if you reduced down the HP for each challenge. Please remember most of your player base are not whales that can buy out all packs till they have all chars at 7* 80.

3. GW - My first suggestion would be to remove protection from all groups you fight. If you want to keep the same difficulty allow us to keep protection on our units. If not than lower down the power rating of those that we fight. This event needs to be finished in no more than 30mins or you going to lose your player base.
Also i would love to see another GW format. Instead of fighting the similar groups make it so it cycles through other chars. I get sick of seeing lumi and sid in almost every battle. It also might help your sales because people will get to see these other chars and people might actually go for them.

4. Gear - This should have been done when the cap was put in but don't allow any of the gear for the next level till the next cap. So lets say gear is caped at 7 with 70 you should't be allow to collect some of the items going for 8 make it so the when you hit 71 you would see the new gear this way people can't pre-craft it.

5. Extra Side Missions - Driod and Ewok - At first i was **** for not getting the Ewok event till i found out that apple didn't' get Driod. Not as mad but please if you want to release one for one platform please release the others at the same time. I don't have as big of a deal with them being different but both should come at the same time. I wouldn't mind if we could pick what one we wanted to do but that is pushing it.