Help Building My Team (New Changes)

Darthdookie13
4 posts Member
edited April 2016
Looking to make a team out of these characters and which others I should start farming. Just Level 37 right now

Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

- 4 star -
Barress Offee - V
Kylo Ren - V
Mace Windu - VI
Ventress - V
Jedi Consular - VI
Finn
Hk47

- 3 star -
Poe - V
Phasma - V
JKG
Talia
Ashoka
Chewbacca
Jawa
Ig88

- 2 star -
Greedo
Ig86

- 1 star -
Genosian Soldier
Royal Guard

Replies

• Merula
    68 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Try this:

Barris(L) - lead to up Poe's health
    Poe - your damage soaker
    KR - dps
    JC - keep Poe up and do damage
    Ashoka- dps/heal

You are short on dps chars so you'll need the extra heal to stay alive longer. Start farming GS(he's an easy farm) and replace JC or Ashoka. Not sure which I would replace though. Probably Ashoka since she's lower stars.

If you aren't having issues with healing and keeping Poe alive, try to swap out JC or Ashoka for Mace. He probably won't be better but you never know unless you try.

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    What are you wanting out of your team? Is it important for you to be ranked at the top of Arena? Or do you just want to ensure you win GW (you may not have unlocked that yet....).

One thing I think I would do different today is make sure I finish all the missions as soon as possible. I started farming earlier, and while it helped, now I haven't unlocked missions for farming I need. Pick 5 LS and 5 DS characters to run with. Then pick your arena and GW team out of them. Look at where you can get the shards for those characters too. If everything is coming from cantina battles, it'll take a lot of time to build your team. Spread the farming around so you can build them up together if possible. And don't discount characters you just like. It is a game after all. Have fun with it.
  • Options
    I want to keep in the top 10 of arena mostly but being able to do GW when I get there is a plus as well