Unlucky Selection of Characters

Unfortunately I invested very heavily in gearing up Jedi for Yoda, and not the best ones. My team isn't bad necessarily but lacks significantly in damage and the right kind of utility. I started farming extra resources into characters that I thought would finally see some love (Tusken Raider, Biggs, etc) but I'm not quite seeing that now.

Anyone else out there get caught with their pants down?

Replies

• Options
    Also, it seemed like they were leveling out the auto attack and specials damage so be more even, but it doesn't seem comparable when you consider the effects of some characters attacks.
  • Options
    Nah, Bruh, Tusken and Biggs are great! Especially now that speed doesn't matter those extra assist attacks make a big difference.
  • Options
    I completely wasted resources on a now useless resistance pilot. 30% damage nerf to her. That with the extra protection to everyone? Boba didn't get a buff and is still useless. So yes my pants were very much down on this one. Who thought these things were a good idea?
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Just keep playing. You'll eventually get where you want to be. Someone posted before about focusing on one character at a time from GW, Arena and Cantina. Get each one to 7* before you move on. I tried a similar approach but alternated toons once they got to 5*.
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    The real question is this: who is OP now in terms of damage? If your having trouble answering this question, then we have a good update.

RG is very strong, but he will be easy to star up and most have him anyways. He does zero damage anyways
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    Options
    I completely wasted resources on a now useless resistance pilot. 30% damage nerf to her. That with the extra protection to everyone? Boba didn't get a buff and is still useless. So yes my pants were very much down on this one. Who thought these things were a good idea?

Same here but now I have a ton of 4* toons my bench is really deep. Only way to survive these meta changes.
  • Options
    I have a pretty good bench too but this didn't bring very much balance, which was the point. Resistance pilots only redeeming quality was the amount of damage she did. Foresight is now irrelevant to the majority cause we all have tanks now. And I was really looking forward to being able to use boba.

• Options

I put everything into resistance pilot. He's fully geared and leveled at 7*. And by no means was he too powerful at any point he was a good amount of medium.
  • Options
    I agree