protection

I like new updates, however my team has weakened. I have to make changes, but in GW it's hardly enough. Protection is a good stuff, but why chars don't regain them after battles? In that case we have to beat same power teams with the merit of loss the protection.

Replies

• Options
    I second that the team in GW should regain protection after battles.
  • Options
    +1 !
  • Options
    This. Either give me my protection back at the beginning of each fight like they AI has or better yet just leave protection out of GW. It's just poorly thought out the way it is now and I'm sitting there having to heal before I even chew through their protection, dragging the fights out. No one wants elongated GW fights.
  • Options
    This. I actually like the protection mechanic everywhere else, but in GW, it makes it impossible to climb past about halfway. When all of your opponents have full protection, your first few minutes are spent just wearing that down, and it sucks.

I wish, however, that protection kicked in at gear level 3 instead of 7. Low-level people won't possibly be able to beat high-level people no matter how much they strategize.