GW changed that need to happen

For the vast majority of players GW is the main source of credits. After this update it has made GW way to hard. Unless you have a g team geared and ready to go. How is it my lvl 74 max team had a hard time against lvl 60 teams on the first node. I left with little if any protection left. With count as lead. They even need to add so e content where you can get equal amount of credit outside GW or change GW. I think if they made it so characters on the bench regained hp and protection for every node won would greatly improve this.

Replies

• Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    It took me 30mins and I only lost 1toon. It's easier now
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    Options
    GW was hard today because I hit one battle that ripped my A squad to shreds before I could retreat. **** you Dooku!!!
  • Options
    Healers are extremely important now as you can pop heals off more and still have the cd reset for next battle. Im using heals alot more and even yodas battle mediation which i only used on e per battle and sometimes still didnt have it ready im using twice with it ready to go for next battle. Also have different lower level teams u dont have to depend on ur best all 12 battles. Its tough but after some personal adjusting to strategy you can do it. Dont be scared to use abilities and fatm new toons. It is tougher but manageable. Im not thrilled bout protection but the changes overall are beneficial. Good luck.
  • Options
    I never used tanks before so they are not lvled. I find it hard to believe I'll beat GW for a long time and if that is the case my credits per day will be about nothing. If that happens I can't do just about anything in this game anymore.
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't use 1 tank. It's all about healers
  • Options
    After your main toons lose there shields they are dead the next node by the time you get the other teams gone
  • Options
    You must be getting better nodes then me then cause I got most the healers full. Without shields they get killed right away. I'm facing lvl 72 from the second node on.
  • Tally
    101 posts Member
    Options
    You must be getting better nodes then me then cause I got most the healers full. Without shields they get killed right away. I'm facing lvl 72 from the second node on.

So we're mine