Level 74

Hi guys, I'm about to hit level 74. Before the patch, I pre crafted the last piece of gear for qui gon. With his current nerfs, should I still get him to gear level 9? Or should I use it on my Royal guard. My Royal guard is only 4 star (61/65) and I'm a f2p so farming for him is really tedious. Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Farming him should be easier at 77, cantina node. On the other hand, qgj is still really useful.
  • Options
    I can tell you that gear IX rg is a pain to fight, no matter if he is 4 or 7 stars. With the level up in gear he gets a lot of protection, so he is really hard to kill.
    I dont own either of them, so i could be wrong, but having fought both of them at gear IX in arena i would recommend to give it to royal guard.
  • Options
    QQJ damage is pitiful now but for the buff removal offense up and 75% damage assist he's still useful. Not sure about in arena yet but I don't have much choice to replace him yet
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    As a QGJ, 7* IX gear having SWGOH nut, I say most definitely YES!

And if you have extras, save one for Daka.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Go for RG. He gets 300 health from the piece plus another 900 health in the next level plus what he gains from strength. I think about a 2k diff in health.