The Long hard FARM (gear up)

Metroway
35 posts Member
edited April 2016
I was one of the unfortunate ones that took the longggggg hard FARM for RP. It took me a lot of time in this game. Wow! Lol! Who else is filling the pain of the hard farm toon?
Post edited by Metroway on

Replies

• Maestro
    157 posts Member
    Options
    I have farmed FOTP for months on his 2 nodes, closing in on 7*. He got hit pretty **** hard to, but so what? Games like these need to evolve to stay interessting, and evolving means changing, for better or worse. I had some good times playing with him already. And as the game keeps changing, who knows, maybe he (or RP) will end up being key roles in a team or event someday later. Suck it up :)
  • Options
    @Metroway
    RP isn't a hard farm by any means but I feel your pain as I'm at 76/100 gear 7 with enough GW crystals to finish her. Just need to buy the shards every 6 hours. At first I thought RP was gonna be dog poop but been using her in GW and she's survived so far (on node 8) which has surprised me and still cranking out some relative damage. I'd still use her if I were u. You might be surprised
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    GW farms are not hard. In fact they're pretty much the easiest in the game. 15 shards/day?? Try hard farming ewok elder and scout. 1 hard node...
  • Options
    I just finished RP yesterday. It sucks that they nerfed her, but I have several **** 7* (like Ackbar) and that's how it is in games like this.
    GW is the easiest farm too, so just start on another toon:)
    Azzazzimon
  • Options
    Al_Jogor wrote: »
    I just finished RP yesterday. It sucks that they nerfed her, but I have several **** 7* (like Ackbar) and that's how it is in games like this.

@Al_Jogor
    how is akbar at 7*?
    I would have thought he'd be quite useful in removing taunts with all the new tanks I'm expecting to see
  • Options
    Sorry, I really mean the Gear Up on them
  • Rex
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I used her for all 12 nodes of GW today and the 4 arena battles I have done so far. She still performs. Although her basic has been reduced, it is still in the top 12 of all characters for basics. Her special got a relative buff (damage decrease a bit, but overall ranking went up).

One of the challenges that I used to have with her in GW was that her basic did more damage then her special, which caused issues with cool downs as she would finish toons off too quickly. I gained some cool downs in GW just from the fact that her basic did less damage. So a nerf was a buff for the team, go figure.
  • Starjumper
    993 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Metroway wrote: »
    Sorry, I really mean the Gear Up on them

Ahh, yes. RP is very purple intensive so yes, that's expensive. But like I say stick with her. She may still shine for you
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »

@Al_Jogor
    how is akbar at 7*?
    I would have thought he'd be quite useful in removing taunts with all the new tanks I'm expecting to see

Ackbar removes negative effects from your own team, so doesnt remove taunts:(

Azzazzimon
  • bboi
    47 posts Member
    Options
    I dont have RP but if i did i wouldnt be too upset since he has 1.92 potency maxed out. That'll expose almost anyone when the expose procs. Maybe that was their logic
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »

@Al_Jogor
    how is akbar at 7*?

Ackbar removes negative effects from your own team, so doesnt remove taunts:(

@Al_Jogor
    I see, so he's more of a cleanser. So I see why he's not as useful. Thanks
  • Geddre
    224 posts Member
    Options
    Rex wrote: »
    I used her for all 12 nodes of GW today and the 4 arena battles I have done so far. She still performs. Although her basic has been reduced, it is still in the top 12 of all characters for basics. Her special got a relative buff (damage decrease a bit, but overall ranking went up).

One of the challenges that I used to have with her in GW was that her basic did more damage then her special, which caused issues with cool downs as she would finish toons off too quickly. I gained some cool downs in GW just from the fact that her basic did less damage. So a nerf was a buff for the team, go figure.

LOL don't say top 12 to make it seem better. She went from #1 to #12. It was a pretty heavy hit. Everything can be given a positive spin. If your thing was having huge damage not limited by a cooldown, then you're sad. It's a tough pill to swallow for anyone who put alot of time into the character wanting max basic damage.
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    Options
    Finally finished farming Anakin last week. His gear was a total pain as well. As if it wasn't bad enough that he's gonna be in cantina, they added injury to insult, and nerfed him into uselessness.
  • Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Options
    Lol always thought rp means resistance pilot. No idea which toon u r even talking about xD