Help make this game better

Ok everyone here. Instead of all the winning and crying, we have a forum to post on. So let's start this thread to help the developers.
PLEASE DO NOT COMPLAIN HERE
There is enough of that every where else. So let's post constructive ideas here, they will read it that I'm sure of. They want the game to be good the same as us. They put food on the table with the money they make from here. So if you have an idea post it here. I have read some good ones today but there scattered through out the forums.
Please don't say stuff like speed up the game play give ideas on how to do it. Let's help these guys get more ideas on the table.

Replies

• Options
    Example I read here today someone's idea for ground war have a normal node the way it was and a hard node the way it is now. And the only thing you get for your extra time finishing hard would be an achievement to go towards Vader shards.
    I love this idea!
    It gives us choice and can slow the game down or speed it up but it's our choice on what we do with our time.
    I wish I could find who or where this was posted
  • Jdm1a0
    180 posts Member
    Options
    Great thread, thank you
  • Options
    Don't thank me thank them they gave us the tools to post ideas. I don't work for them I own a construction company. Lol
  • EazyE
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Make challenges the same as they were before the patch.
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Animations in arena should play as fast as they do in gw to help with running out of time
  • Options
    I agree the challenges take too long now, they should go back or at least waking those final blows, and waiting ten minutes to find out you lose in a single blow sucks. My tanks are very weak and I'm trying to level them but the gear is very hard to get and they all seem to use the same gear that one for tendency is killing me leveling of tanks
  • Options
    Also this post isn't just for president and post update give any good idea that you feel could improve the game

I think the bronzium packs should just drop purples and single character shards but only shards that are available to everyone. I do like that there is chromium exclusive and I think those characters should stay that way for ever, you want them you pay or save your gems. (The game has to make money and I don't want to see ads everywhere)
    And all characters are available to everyone, just means you can't use your free gems for refreshes
    Chromium however needs to be changed that if you already have the character it drops it will go up a star level not just give you 7 shards (that's the only thing that stopped me spending money for chromium I felt so scammed when I was given 7 shards for my 8 pack free character)
  • Options
    I can't believe everyone can take the time to say how bad things have got. And not have good thought out suggestions on ideas to improve on
  • Options
    I realize speed characters were getting out of control, but instead of this protection bar and nerfing characters, a better way would be to just remove speed from the first round of fighting.

Turned Based First Round Each character on each team would have a turn, with Leaders going first. The order of which toon goes should be determined by there position in your line up. Overall team speed will determine which squad goes first, but from there each position goes in order. Leaders first, then #2 position, #3 and so on. Once all 10 toons from each squad has gone, then the speed bar kicks in. This gives a reason to use lots of different toons based on the team you are are facing. If you are going up against Rey in the #2 slot, then you use a tank as a leader and taunt so that she doesn't one shot your best attacker. They have Rey as the #1, then they give up having leader ability.

This makes you think about your lineup. What position is you healer in? Your tank?
    At first this might make stun teams more powerful, so some characters that are kinda of useless like Boba Fett should get stun defense or stun remove abilities.

Squad Bonuses I also think they should look into squad bonuses. If you have a droid team, jedi team, empire team, etc there should be some sort of bonus. Perhaps you get use the leader abilities from two or three of your toons. Perhaps each squad gets a bonus like a Sith squad gets a 10% damage bonus, Jedi squad a 10% heal or evasion bonus.

Unique Character Shard Prizes This would help with the diversity of characters. Everyone has one of the characters from the Arena, GW, and Catinina, but if one of the spaces was a unique character, that would entice some people to build up that character.
  • Options
    I like your squad idea and your unique character idea
  • Options
    Also release a toon every couple weeks and them every where. It's not like there is a lack of great toons in the starwars universe. This will give more diversity through more choices, make synergies bigger part of the game. It's only a matter of time before the arena is all the same toons again. RG is going to be a game changer make a toon that can take him down, and give that same toon reduced power if any of his allies are empire. This would make the 2 not appear on the same team.
  • Options
    Bring back the item inventory
  • Options
    Stick0014 wrote: »

+1
  • Options
    Stick0014 wrote: »

+1, I miss seeing all the loot I'd been collecting

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Option to turn on/off faster animations. At least for GW and challenges. Like autobattle speed.

Bring back old health bars?

Totally rand9m: I dont have ackbar. But I think his special is stupid. Giving 100% turn meter to random ally. If that ally was already going next it could be a total waste. Maybe make it random ally with lower than 50% turn meter.

Acolyte: remove negative effects on a kill shot. But low speed and low damage makes it only possible once in a blue moon?

• Options
    Another way to improve the game would be to let you choose which toon to borrow from you Ally's squad. Not just who they have as a leader. I'm tired seeing nothing but Phasma to use.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    25% protection regen for bench toons in GW
  • Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    25% protection regen for bench toons in GW

Or healers can boost protection if there is still some left. This has killed my strategy in the game. I like to make sure my healers are healing everyone, but not 1/2 still have protection so it does nothing.
  • Thire
    111 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like chromium exclusive characters to occasionally rotate through the shard shop. It feels a little useless right now unless you're going for grievous
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Royal Guard isn't broken but he should only auto taunt for sith and empire toons. Problem solved, there need too be more characters to build more fraction based teams to work off synergies that alone will make the diversity you need. Ewokes, rebels, sith, scoundrels, add a bounty hunter Ect. The players can build teams not just focus on certain toons. And players that want to use RG too protect there Rey just can't they will be forced to use a different to to get a similar taunt just not as effective. That's just one example
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I don't think people really appreciate how much work, and effort the developers put in with communicating with the community. Have you guys played Destiny, The Division, Clash of Clans, Assassins Creed Unity, and Diablo 3? All of those were infested with bugs and some bugs took over a year for the developers to fix. EA's developers for this game are quite on top of it.

Sorry, I know that statement turned into a partial rant, but I want to contribute some possible idea's for the future as well.

1. The GW needs to remove fortitude from the enemy or both us and the enemy teams. This would reduce the annoyance of the grind and allow casuals(most players). To actually be able to accomplish the game. I know the games about longetivity, but the game already takes quite a bit of time as is.
    2. Replays for Arena matches. Allow us to see the replay of our teams playing other teams within the Arena. Clash of Clans had it, and it was beautiful. It allowed us to see our weaknesses, and to improve on them.
    3. Guild Wars/Raids - I don't know if Guild Wars are coming, but the raids are definitely going to happen. As for them/it, I think they should only add in additional bonuses for getting items quicker through the raid. Instead of making items raid specific. This will tone down the anger of the general public, and make those who enjoy guilds and the new raid. To actually participate within them to earn extra bonuses.
    4. Increase the amount of shards one receives from turning theirs in at the Shard Shop. The current ratio isn't right or fair, and needs to be changed to either receiving 4 or 5 shards per purchase.
    5. For the love of dodge, fix this please. I've calculated the actual dodge ratio between myself (dooku lead), and other Dooku leads. The average dodge rate for Dooku lead teams is currently set to 25%. This was on average of exactly 104 games.

Things like these mentioned above will help the game progress. Of course; these are just my opinion and definitely doesn't speak for everyone, but I believe this would help the general principle of the game and cool a lot of heads.
    Post edited by Apoc on
  • Options
    +1. You have some valid points and good ideas. I play boom beach the replays are there too.