Why exactly is Sidious on every GW opponents team?

Every single one lol.

I mean...it's like he just exists for my Rey to put the *thump thump thump* on. I'm not complaining, he's simple to dispose of. Just wondering why he's so prolific in the campaign.

Replies

• RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Farm Magmatrooper. .he's the answer
  • Options
    He's fairly easy to obtain. There was a time when his damage was incredible and his debuffs landed often. Now his damage is average and his debuffs almost never land. People are just slow to change.
  • Options
    because he has a self heal and his damage is average, but mostly because a lot of people run jc and lumi in gw. His basic can apply healing immunity
  • Options
    Funny, that. I unlocked him, expecting a decent toon, but he's barely in any of my secondary GW squads and he's squishy as hell. I guess he got hit by the nerf bat. Besides, I'd rather spend my arena tokens beefing up IG88, HK47, Assaj, Stormtrooper Han, Ugnaught and CUP to seven stars.

Hehehe, kidding on the last two.

Post update, his health immunity debuff is hitting a tad more often again, but the attack is so weak it's hardly ever an issue. *shrug*
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    He used to be a good leader, his heal debuff ruled early on and his dots were good and plentiful. And he was relatively easy to obtain and if you looked up which toons to get in the games infancy you'd see him amongst them.
  • Options
    How do GW teams get chosen for you to face? Randomly, sure but I don't see any of these names on my shard.