Awful!

I spent a lot of time and money upgrading my characters. For what? With the new update, you face characters with incredible amounts of defense... probably 10-20 levels higher than they used to be. If you have the choice of adding more game play or just making the current one more difficult, why would you go with the latter? The arena is fine... you still have both parties with the same advantage by adding the "shield." But why make the computer players impossible to defeat? Sometimes in the Galactic War, which I was able to beat about 20 times, they opposing team is SO strong it takes very little damage before wiping out my entire squad. It's NOT fun, it's NOT fair, and it's NOT cool that the computer characters can just suddenly gain defense levels that require you to spend another $500 to upgrade your characters. Truly not cool guys. You had me as an avid player, a HUGE supporter and a spender, but I'm waiting to see if you fix this before I spend another dime.

Really, really awful of you to increase computer-based defenses. It is unnecessary and just makes players angry... extremely angry with the amount of money I've given you.