New game themes

I have been playing this game since January and I have enjoyed it but I think you should help people like me get extra time so that I can gear up and also level up some of my characters . I have 30 some and only had enough time to level up 12. When the the cap was up to level 70 I thought I was finally start to get some of them up but there was news brewing about level 80 on forums and about two days I did have I got a few from level 1 to level 70 . I just wish I started when the game started then I wouldn't mind so much as everybody else was crying they were bored with nothing to do. I do like the new way to get gear with the challenges but again I could not participate into days because my characters were down in level 1. Maybe you could get a challenge to help players like me to help them level up there characters so they to can try to get some gear for them. The new health meters are ok the only thing wrong with them is they don't show your opponents health or sometimes the one doing the attacking I think this has to be fixed as soon posible. Thank you for your time Fuzzykitty