tough time beating this one

so i am sitting at #1 currently, doing more refreshes than normal fighting other teams in arena trying to figure out just how the new meta is coming along. i currently run
phasma L
dooku
ST han
GS
ig86

i cannot for the life of me beat the following team;
rex L
clone seargeant
fives
phasma
rg

royal guard just takes too long to kill with the clones turn meter gains plus plasma just hitting an outrageous number of times. when that dude is sitting at #1, i don't bother and just lock myself in at #2 at the moment.
currently farming qgj to 7*, finishing st han to 7* (at 6 max gear), and slow farming RG and magma trooper(curious if anything good will come of him)
any advice is appreciated, i have many other 7* peeps, just not sure how to try to break down the clone tmm strategy.

Replies

• Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If you are not running dooku as lead and there's no enemy jedi, dooku can actually be dropped from the team as he provides little utility,dps,sustainability, and assists.Might as well add in poggle/qgj

Negative effects help clones to get more turn meter when rex dispells them too.

if you're still having trouble after adding a combination of the characters then we are all screwed.
  • Options
    There's a video in the forums somewhere of a guy beating that team....with 15 seconds or so left on the clock
  • Options
    @goobstoob talking about my team? >.> <.< >.>

Got to kill Rex first. Should be easy to get around my RG taunt since you have QGJ. After that, take out Phasma or Clone Sgt. Then you just need to beat the clock.

I agree with above comment; Dooku won't do much for you if not in the lead since I have no Jedi.
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    Options
    I think you really need QGJ in that team, RG has over 40k hp+shield at gear 9.You wouldn't want to waste any time hitting into that :P
  • Options
    haha yea nice jheren i didn't know you were on the forums.