Changed Ashoka and then ruined her

You changed Ashoka so she would be used more. Improved her Padawan skill and made it so it disappears on critical hits. She worked really well until the latest First Order update. Now she loses those skills too quickly due to the 100% critical hits when a First Order has the advantage. Please make adjustments to her again so they don't disappear so rapidly.

Replies

• Options
    I haven't has any problems with her and I have her maxed out running her on my Arena breaking top 5 easy
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I was in the top 10 on my server before the update, even made it to #1. Mine is maxed and I made a furnace before the update so she is level 9 gear. She was one of my favorite squad members. Now when I battle anyone with Phasma and he gives them the advantage, which now provides 100% critical hit, she loses her padawan skills quickly because of all the critical hits. Then she can't gain them back because it takes longer to penetrate the shields and knock someone out so she dies quickly. Maybe she doesn't need to be fixed and just the 100% critical hit needs to be adjusted.
  • GuNDaL
    100 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I completely agree here, advantage change was very bad, so many other abilities are modified by crit hits and this makes it quite broken, like lando who can keep going with crits... oo im about to level him up lol but seriously so much changed around that update by just modifying advantage and all the changes you had to do alongside with first order.. needs adjstment