Can we have an option to toggle animation speed?

I am probably in the minority here, but I like leiaurely doing certain aspects of the game (challenges, some ls/ds farming fights, cantina fights for fun). As such, I enjoyed watching the animations while swinging my phone around like a Lightsaber. I liked making blaster noises and screaming "take that cobra!" I definitely appreciate the new update and understand why. I just find the game less relaxing when everyone is running around hopped up on speed.

I'd like a toggle feature for completely solo content. Because your animators and artists did a good job and I like my Star Wars immersion.

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I agree. Too fast animations makes me think about chipmunks running about.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    That might actually be fitting if I ran an ewok squad. Then again, I always think of the ewok team as somewhat naturey and serene, so the crazy speed doesn't make as much sense to me.
  • Options
    That might actually be fitting if I ran an ewok squad. Then again, I always think of the ewok team as somewhat naturey and serene, so the crazy speed doesn't make as much sense to me.

Hahaha dang.
    Well, either way, more features never hurt and all it takes is one little UI alteration in the options menu.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |