Make GW Protection-free zone!

The recently introduced protection makes no sense in a long-running campaign of GW. It wears off after the first couple of battles, and after that it's all uphill, with the enemy coming up in full armor at every new encounter. I'm not trying to dis the whole concept. In many games similar concept exists and is useful. However, it also regenerates. The lack of protection regeneration does not affect a single-combat scenario of Arena, but it is already quite painful in 3-bout games (I still cannot finish the last hard battle of level 7 on a dark side -and I'm at 73*7), and in GW protection helps as much as the last year snow.

Replies

• Options
    I definitely agree, and GW is the only thing I don't love about the new update. But they said they're fixing it so that's good
  • Evilcalyptic
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    When I go into a ganbang like GW im gonna need all the protection I can get. Especially from that geonosian. Bow chicka wow wow
  • Options
    If they don't get rid of protection in GW, at least make GW rewards better & more intriguing. That way those struggling and investing 1+ hours will reap.
  • Bloog
    15 posts Member
    Options
    +1.
    Protection makes GW take far too long. One of the reasons I'm playing this game (was) that it didn't need 2-3 hours of play a day.