Protection idea

Right now, the way protection works, it's just extra hit points. In my opinion, no hp should be lost until protection is gone. Essentially, if a toon has any protection left, and gets hit, protection is depleted, but no damage us carried over to the hp. As it is right now, it feels like the old hp bar was just split into 2 bars.

Replies

• Options
    No. No health gate please
  • Options
    Protection is the worst idea ever. Galaxy march is imposible to complete after protection has entered the game. Every team you meet not have protection and after the first 1-3 fights your Pro-team has only Heath back at every start of Galaxy march fight. Not ok, not at all... Please remove from Galaxy march event, or remove it completely from game... Worst idea ever.
  • Options
    I agree with Fatbug1999 completely. It completely ruins the galaxy march making it so frustrating and making me just want to give up on the whole idea completely. The game did not need this feature and only stands to make events like the Galaxy march completely unfair. PLEASE REMOVE.
  • Options
    I wrote this at 3am, but that was mostly what my point was trying to be. Either make protection actually protect, instead of being an extra layer of HP, or remove it. As it stands, it's pointless.