A few bugs (I think)

Levl
19 posts Member
edited April 2016
1. Finn's hold the line: Says up for 2 turns, disappears after one turn (on a side note I think this skill should be team wide like phasma)
2. Savage, get attacked on a counter, Defensive and offensive up don't last till his turn, disappears after the counter is finished
3. QGJ attacked low health savage, doesn't kill him, call to assist says dodge, savage still dies...
4. Visual, when a character misses/ dodged it is visually missing, sometimes though it is visually hitting but still says dodge, not sure if but or is supposed to be perceived that way
5. Dooku a dodge, just cause putting my 3* Dooku as lead shouldn't be able to affect the game that much!

Just what I have come across today, obviously not sure if bugs

Replies

• darth_suicune
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    1. Lasts until your next attack or two turns, whatever comes first, the same advantage every FO character has. In case you get stunned (for example), you keep it for the second turn, otherwise, you use it on your first.
    2. Yes, that happens with counters. Counter happens still during your turn, after the counters are resolved, your turn ends and the effects disappear.
    3. The first attack actually kills, it's just a graphical glitch. See that the bar gets fully empty when qgj hits (happens with all assisters)
    4. There is a large bunch of issues with dodges as of now. Characters can get debuffed when they dodge, for example. Funny you mark it as visual when this is the actual bug :P
    5. There is a full thread for dooku stuff. I think that passive non-removable-buff dodge is broken as a mechanic for this style of game, but that's up to the devs, in the meantime, gotta live with that.
  • Levl
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Cheers!