Poor Fin was overlooked in balance update

He is still slow and weak.
Bye Forums.

Replies

• Options
    He's strong for a tank and has one of the highest health and protection in the game. His health steal is 20% and his advantage/defence up/heal is a little more useful.

He seems to work better for me and be more viable in other teams since the update now speed isn't the be all and end all.
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    My bad, did not realize he has a huge jump after G8. G8 and 7* = 15K hp abd 9K protection is meh for speed 107 and no taunt. At this point, for me, not worth investing in. My resistance team dreams are crushed.

Thanks for the insight.
    Bye Forums.
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No, he definitely is a loser with this update. With the fights taking longer, Finn's bonus damage on first attack for Crackshot generally goes out the window quickly so he's doing subpar damage the rest of the battle.

Whereas before, you could generally use Takedown and then Crackshot, and the target would generally be dead, now I find my Finn having to hit the same target multiple times with Crackshot which wasn't happening before.

Hold the Line is also still not great, so still a loser there as well. He still fairs well in GW, though, however, he is just not threatening enough to make himself a primary target.