Who do you think is more powerfull post update?

SmokedSnipe
28 posts Member
edited April 2016
Want to know what others think.

- I think QGJ is even more powerfull now. His taunt remover just became more powerfull seen as you can spend over 3 rounds beating on the same tank now as opposed to pre update where it only took 1 round.
- The 2 turns of offence up is even more valuable now seen as you can get the full use before the match is over. (who needs poggle)
And yeah still the best assist in the game and awesome leader.
Surprised he cant counter as well

Tanks got a big buff with protection and armor especially RG his health and protection bar is scarry.
- RG is harder to counter now no more 1 shotting a character from just over 50% health so thats out.
- Attacking RG untill under 50% then killing dps just got a lot harder with a full protection bar to go through as well.
- Guess we need the almighty QGJ to help with him.
Post edited by SmokedSnipe on

Replies

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    RG, GS, Poe/Poggle/droids, GQJ, Yoda(Yes, he can now steal buffs and share them before he diee from counter)
    The same heroes that were powerful pre update, are the same powerful now, if not more.
    I hate watching GS attacking 3 times before my Ventress attacks once, and still one shoting squishy Poe exposed toons with Poggle offense. RG got a 2nd health pool with protection, and now my slow team can't even get him under 50% hp before enemies wipe me out. Fun.
    Or do i have to mention droid teams that attack like machine guns while your team stands and watch? Now you can't even 1 shot ig88 anymore. At least if you don't have GQJ and GS, which was the reason that speed/damage meta came to play. And ofc Dooku lead is still dominant because he adds another layer of defence to you Not-so-squishy anymore glass cannons.
    If slow heroes weren't an option before, now it's twice as impossible.
  • Options
    I'm seeing a lot of talk about Fives being a beast now. I want to wait for more players to experiment before I decide to invest in finishing him.
  • Options
    Fives does look like a beast will probably see him in arena soon.