Developers, can we get a heads up

Obi_Wan_Cannoli
272 posts Member
edited April 2016
EA, can you either tell us you are never nerfing again, or just give is a heads up way before you do.

Farming Royal Guard or First Order Tie Pilot to Rank 7 takes months. If you were or had farmed RG the update was a beautiful thing. If you were farming FOTP, it was a terrible thing.

Getting a character to Rank 6 or 7 where you can actually use them takes a loooong time. In my server a character is useless in Arena unless they are at that rank.

Choosing which character to start farming so that you can actually use them 2-3 months later shouldn't be like shooting craps.

I've almost got Rey to 6* and I'm terrified she's going to get Nerfed. I also want to Start on Lando and RG now but am I going to be able to use them in 2 months?
Post edited by Obi_Wan_Cannoli on

Replies

• Options
    I farmed all three of those (RG Rey FOTP). I'd honestly be more disappointed if they nerfed a toon that took LESS time to farm, because my daily investment in farming FOTP was 2 nodes (32 energy), both which have some good gear anyway. It's not like I've invested much actual time or energy in it. And it didn't prevent me from investing in anything else.
  • Options
    Pacdiggity wrote: »
    I farmed all three of those (RG Rey FOTP). I'd honestly be more disappointed if they nerfed a toon that took LESS time to farm, because my daily investment in farming FOTP was 2 nodes (32 energy), both which have some good gear anyway. It's not like I've invested much actual time or energy in it. And it didn't prevent me from investing in anything else.

2 Nodes at 16 each is 96 Energy. Just one node in Cantina is all your Cantina Energy.

I hate RG and I'd love it for them to Nerf him, but even more I want them to tell us that they are going to stop Nerfing all together.

Obviously I'm going to farm RG now, but for the next two months I won't use him, and I will have a very hard time battling against him. In two months, i feel like there's a good chance he will be nerfed. It's going to suck if that happens after I've farmed him. I thought we would likely be nerfed by now, or at least not have his health doubled with the protection mechanic. that's why I didn't start 2 months ago. Big mistake.
  • Options
    EA, can you either tell us you are never nerfing again, or just give is a heads up way before you do.

Farming Royal Guard or First Order Tie Pilot to Rank 7 takes months. If you were or had farmed RG the update was a beautiful thing. If you were farming FOTP, it was a terrible thing.

Getting a character to Rank 6 or 7 where you can actually use them takes a loooong time. In my server a character is useless in Arena unless they are at that rank.

Choosing which character to start farming so that you can actually use them 2-3 months later shouldn't be like shooting craps.

I've almost got Rey to 6* and I'm terrified she's going to get Nerfed. I also want to Start on Lando and RG now but am I going to be able to use them in 2 months?

I just got my FOTP to 7 and he's not nearly as good as I thought he would be