Achievements

Think the Achievements are a bit difficult to achieve after the first period of the game.

Galactic Conquest. After 50 GW wins you need 150 for the next achievement. That's a big jump. Would be better to get something at every 50 wins. Don't have to be 5 Vader shards at 150. 2 at 100 and 3 at 150 would be better. In the end it's the same, but it's nice to achieve something.

A delivery awaits. After 500 you will need 1500. Would be better to get something at every 500 shipments. Now it takes to long to get to 1500.

Smuggler's run. I will need 1000 arena shipments for my next achievement. With two shipments a day that will take me over a year to acquire that amount :(

Arena Fight. I'm at 551 wins after 5 months. Now I need 2500!!!! to get to the next month. At this speed that will cost me 20 months.

I totally understand that you won't get Vader easy, but at this speed I will be able to get 7 star Vader in 2020. :)

Replies

• AceCV
    995 posts Member
    Options
    Yep....I think achievements need tuning...some intermediate levels with low rewards or some new stuff will be welcome.
  • KennyKonif
    120 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    +1

See, now this is a GOOD post. You're not whining, a legitimate issue with some simple arithmetic done to back up your point.
    Post edited by attrimap on
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
  • Rex
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Good point. Maybe additional achievements will be added as new content as added too, maybe something related to raids or guilds. Who knows, one can only speculate on that. The game itself is still relatively new, so there may be more to come.