Protection. It's taking a little while to get used to

The game was fun but i would have been done the entire game in a month. The game has new challanges and is harder now which makes for a better challange and drives to make your hero's stronger. Takes getting used to but i like it.

Replies

• Quigonlives
    124 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    It's completely unnecessary and what the majority of people are upset about. This one simple thing has thrown the whole game out of whack and brought imbalance to everything where it's intention was to bring a little bit of balance. Tanks are absolutely ridiculous now in their survivability. If protection went away all these issues would go away as well in my opinion. If they were worried about people getting one shot they should've incrementally increased health pools every few days until the meta shifted.
  • Options
    It's completely unnecessary and what the majority of people are upset about. This one simple thing has thrown the whole game out of whack and brought imbalance to everything where it's intention was to bring a little bit of balance. Tanks are absolutely ridiculous now in their survivability. If protection went away all these issues would go away as well in my opinion. If they were worried about people getting one shot they should've incrementally increased health pools every few days until the meta shifted.

Balance? A prophecy misread perhaps.
  • Options
    I personally don't like it, but I do see its usefulness. No need to scrap everything the devs worked countless hours for because "me and all my friends teams" don't one shot everything now. Let it play out and over time when characters are stronger and we have raids, all of this will be a moot point.

I did draw in arena this morning though against a 5s. I had him 3-1 and couldn't take him down in time. lol. It'll all work itself out with some tweaks here and there.
  • Options
    I'm not a big fan of the protection and it changes how you battle and not quite sure when to power back up. Def more difficult to finish level 7 cantina
  • Options
    Sorry level 6
  • Options
    Veritasum wrote: »
    I personally don't like it, but I do see its usefulness. No need to scrap everything the devs worked countless hours for because "me and all my friends teams" don't one shot everything now. Let it play out and over time when characters are stronger and we have raids, all of this will be a moot point.

I did draw in arena this morning though against a 5s. I had him 3-1 and couldn't take him down in time. lol. It'll all work itself out with some tweaks here and there.

I have yet to win an arena after this update..