Galactic War

Prev1
This is not acceptable, the GW is super unbeatable. Does anyone agree ?
Like i used to literally beat if everyday.
I hate this new update ! They messed up with the hp and protection thing ..
They totally ruined it.
They should make the GW easier than all this what the heck !?

I hope they get GW back to how it was because this is just not acceptable.

I used to ADORE this game, now ? It's like i'm doing chores instead of actually enjoying playing it.

Replies

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    No one agrees. You're wrong
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    I got to node 10 yesterday and did beat it today after about 2 hours.

I agree though they need to have it like it was or refresh protection after each match, a new 73+ 7* team after each match that has protection and basically the user is always at a disadvantage now at well "half health" and the amount of time needed to be spent is crazy, some of you have a life :)
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    It is still beatable, but it is now taking much longer, which is very frustrating.
  • P3C0
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Difficulty has increased slightly but it is still beatable. A few extra retreats and characters used. It takes about an extra 10 mins.

I just forget about protection as it gone after one or two battles tops anyway.
  • Options
    Agree with OP.

Protection in GW needs to be removed, or refreshed each round. We are already at a huge disadvantage with carrying over health and ability timers... protection is a kick between the legs.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Absolutely agree it's still beatable but like I said we are always at a disadvantage being half health while a fresh fully loaded 73 7* comes in after each at "double health"
  • Balbes
    82 posts Member
    Options
    Only things bothers me that AI got very unfair full energy every node and 1 hour instead of 30 min.
    30 min was acceptable but not 1 hour.
  • Options
    DarthHab wrote: »
    They totally ruined it.

I used to ADORE this game, now ? It's like i'm doing chores instead of actually enjoying playing it.

I beat it every day, using one team and no suicide squads.
    If anything, it needs to be made harder.
  • Options
    It takes 50% longer, but imho it's easier now. I hope GW will be changed to 8 battles (but same total reward) or something. Because it taking too much time every day.
  • Options
    From what i see, gw is supposed to be about more than 5-7 toons for the whole thing. Making it as easy as it was is just free rewards and we might as well just get them in inbox at reset.

Grow your roster, learn new strats.

Everyone is capable of beating it.
  • Options
    P3C0 wrote: »
    Difficulty has increased slightly but it is still beatable. A few extra retreats and characters used. It takes about an extra 10 mins.

I just forget about protection as it gone after one or two battles tops anyway.

I agree that it's beatable, but it's becoming pretty frustrating in a way that doesn't make you feel that you're playing it with enthusiasm.
  • Options
    CatoNines wrote: »
    They totally ruined it.

They totally ruined it.

Hahah no way bro, making it more difficult would become impossible. i'm still beating it but it's taking a tremendous amount of time + several retreats especially at the last 3 nodes
  • Options
    They totally ruined it.

This ^
  • Options
    They totally ruined it.

This ^

You're actually agreeing with making it more difficult ? haha
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    They totally ruined it.

I love your blatant disrespect for new players. It would be difficult to make it any harder for new players. I'm already hitting groups of level 70-73 characters while I'm at level 53. It may be okay if you've been playing since launch, but it's an actual nightmare for new players.
  • Options
    Once you have 2+ healers in your team it becomes easy, the minute you leave that component out, you're riding on luck.
  • Haplo
    183 posts Member
    Options
    Wouldn't call it easy, but definitely doable. it is much less difficult with at least two full teams and a few suicide squads to eat up the specials.
  • Options
    No it don't need to be harder some battles I lose first round I have 4-5 star crews with upgraded abilities it should be put back the way it was
  • Options
    I agree with you op
  • Options
    Ive got an epic solution that should make everyone happy incidently. Since the people who like gw with its current difficulty and those who want it more difficult seem to care little for anyone but themselves and seem to enjoy their apparent feelings of superiority, I propose a one time difficulty selector. If you wish to play with increasing difficulty, you select say yoda mode. If you wish to have a more balanced gw, you select padme mode. Since many discount the dev acknowled glitch with gws difficulty, said people can enjoy the glitch, struggling with the absurd difficulties, or maybe even loving an increasingly unbeatable difficulty of a mode designed to be a challenging but not absurd resource farm that still provides realistically paltry resources, while the rest of the majority chooses the balanced difficulty that allows them to actually ENJOY the game
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Ive got an epic solution that should make everyone happy incidently. Since the people who like gw with its current difficulty and those who want it more difficult seem to care little for anyone but themselves and seem to enjoy their apparent feelings of superiority, I propose a one time difficulty selector. If you wish to play with increasing difficulty, you select say yoda mode. If you wish to have a more balanced gw, you select padme mode. Since many discount the dev acknowled glitch with gws difficulty, said people can enjoy the glitch, struggling with the absurd difficulties, or maybe even loving an increasingly unbeatable difficulty of a mode designed to be a challenging but not absurd resource farm that still provides realistically paltry resources, while the rest of the majority chooses the balanced difficulty that allows them to actually ENJOY the game

No
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »

No

Lol like your opinion matters to anyone
  • Options
    I think most of use have experienced frustration with gw at some point. It has many ups and downs. You just got to keep pushing forward.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »

No

Lol like your opinion matters to anyone

You reaaaaaly need to matter to someone, huh?

Rough day at school, tyke?
  • Options
    They totally ruined it.

This ^

You're actually agreeing with making it more difficult ? haha
    darkensoul wrote: »
    I think most of use have experienced frustration with gw at some point. It has many ups and downs. You just got to keep pushing forward.

True, it's becoming much easier for me considering i'm building a second team along with another suicide squad haha
  • Paddyrick
    49 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I used to be able to stick it on auto and it would go through without losing any characters. But tbf its not that much harder, just takes longer. As long as you have Bariss with you and another healer. I personally take people that are all healers or self healers with the exception of Rey who sometimes goes with me
  • Options
    They totally ruined it.

This. Barris lead, Lumi, JC, poggle, and 86. Super easy. I just hate it takes so long because of the enemy HP shields.
  • Options
    They totally ruined it.

Sure buddy! You totally do, because you're a pro and all the others are noobs, right? ;)
    You're the man, man!
  • Options
    Another thread? <banging head>