Another stealth nerf on Tusken Shaman

Karma_Lotus
158 posts Member
edited April 2016
When I first got my 7* Tusken Shaman his stat was impressive. As a healer he has over 14k HP iirc and his synergy with other Tuskens are very useful.

Today I noticed a significant drop of his power, then I checked his stats and got totally p***ed off. You can't find any 7* toon in this game with all three modifiers lower than 5. His HP is much lower than before. He is not Vader, no one can get his shards from bugs, and the only way to get him is real dollar.

Nerf a dollar-only toon to way-below-average, especially when it happens shortly after release, is just ridiculous.

I understand this forum doesn't welcome any whining, but this has really gone too far.

AxorqvI.jpg
Post edited by Karma_Lotus on

Replies

• Options
    When I first got my 7* Tusken Shaman his stat was impressive. As a healer he has over 14k HP iirc and his synergy with other Tuskens are very useful.

Today I noticed a significant drop of his power, then I checked his stats and got totally p***ed off. You can't find any 7* toon in this game with all three modifiers lower than 5. His HP is much lower than before. He is not Vader, no one can get his shards from bugs, and the only way to get him is real dollar.

Nerf a dollar-only toon to way-below-average, especially when it happens shortly after release, is just ridiculous.

I understand this forum doesn't welcome any whining, but this has really gone too far.

AxorqvI.jpg

HOW DO YOu EVEN GET THE TUSKeN SHaMAN LOl !!!
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    This is why I don't spend money on this game.
  • Options
    Adamski745 wrote: »

AxorqvI.jpg

HOW DO YOu EVEN GET THE TUSKeN SHaMAN LOl !!!

He was really useful to me, yet before the nerf.
  • Options
    Magisto wrote: »

Do you have to pay money to get him or something

I mean I have tons of high level character (5-7 stars, GL7-8, levels 70-72) and I haven't spent a penny since starting
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Adamski745 wrote: »
    Magisto wrote: »

Do you have to pay money to get him or something

I mean I have tons of high level character (5-7 stars, GL7-8, levels 70-72) and I haven't spent a penny since starting
    I heard you needed to spend a certain amount before his pack became purchasable.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Spoiler alert: He'll be added to gw shipments and be the free login char next month.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I still remember someone here expressed the joy and how it was worthy (with detailed calculation and explanation) to have spent $225 to get this guy 7*. I just hope you're not that person.
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »
    Spoiler alert: He'll be added to gw shipments and be the free login char next month.

Still this is no reason for them do make such pointless nerf.
  • Options
    LMYYYKS wrote: »
    I still remember someone here expressed the joy and how it was worthy (with detailed calculation and explanation) to have spent $225 to get this guy 7*. I just hope you're not that person.

No. I don't like showing off.
  • Options
    bump
  • Reddplague
    766 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm done trying to 7* star a character. With the stealth nerfs I'm not going to waste effort farming something to 7* only for it to be useless by the time I finish.
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I agree this "stealth" nerf on a healer is not really acceptable........ those multipliers are a joke. Even JC has better ones.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse

I hope to get confirm from the dev whether this is a glitch or actually nerf.
  • Options
    One of many reasons why EA and CG have all the problems they do....