Please fix balance.

Idkbruh
31 posts Member
edited April 2016
Finally the balance on challenges we've all been begging for has come. It's time to fix the light side dark side battles. Dark side 7D, a clone trooper can one shot my 7 Star max gear level 8, almost 9, armor with level 7 abilities at level 72. This is trash. Nobody should be able to be one shotted in a dark side battle there's NO chance of 3 stars.
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    If it's on Hard, you had it coming. Those super challenging stages need to be included if the game is to have some challenge for all of us. If it's on normal, it sounds a bit too hard though.
  • Options
    No don't get me wrong, I get amping it up again to make it challenging. It was challenging before the update I mean I still couldn't beat it. But now it's gotten to a super unbeatable point where you can't even clear the first stage without loosing a guy. That's a little too much don't yuh think?
  • Options
    It's gotta be beatable. You can't make Sid much better. If he's not dead on the first shot he will be on the second one. That's borderline unbeatable: more than challenging for sure
  • Options
    Hiya, Welcome to the forum.

Please don't make posts with all caps in the title. I understand you're excited but the yelling is unnecessary and it wakes us up. :)
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Seriously?
  • Options

Please don't make posts with all caps in the title. I understand you're excited but the yelling is unnecessary and it wakes us up. :)

You a developer?
  • Options
    Idkbruh wrote: »

You a developer?

He's a mod. And I am the night.
  • Options
    Idk what that means