I love you Ventress

Ty that is all

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    She is great, bring on the taunts, advantage, and stealth!
  • Options
    Exactly
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options
    And her debuff 80% resisted
  • Options
    I just recently unlocked her. She's growing more powerful as I develope her. I'm having a ton of fun playing with her. She's so much fun.
  • Options
    NoSpoil wrote: »

Lol, no.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Gear her past IV. YWIA.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    My avatar says you are most welcome! ;)
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Is he debuff more successful than QGJ? I would only use one or the other in the arena for that purpose (to get rid of taunt).
  • Options
    I haven't seen her debuff miss a taunt yet in the arena for my squad.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I use both. It can be resisted but is not that often. QGJ seems to take mine away all the time.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Cool. I may farm her after IG-88 and Han.
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    I love her too but now with protection, it takes forever to get her buffed...
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Gear her past IV. YWIA.

Max gear lvl 73.
    Offense up on all characters & advantage : 0 debuff, but if you think it's not broken, ok certainly a bad chance, I use her only in GW so..
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Olfbald wrote: »

True but with the advantage change, showing more phasma, and 1+ taunters on teams, QGJ poggle giving offense up, basically all the green boxes everyone is giving out these days here dispel has become more useful, if only it would dispel tenacity up.
  • Options
    Olfbald wrote: »

Unless you run her with Q or Poggle. Or Dooku.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Olfbald
    106 posts Member
    Options
    I run the nightsisters. Thinking about changing that now though. Maybe dooku lead, asajj, daka, 5s & gs/opress?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ventress lead with daka. Daka, 164 speed, goes before Dooku, and ventress typically goes right after Phasma.
  • KingPin
    522 posts Member
    Options
    I'm using ventress in my squad at the moment to counter RG works ok although slow as they come .... Her AI is broken tries to heal the team still .... Sticking with her though for the moment as love the stun and debuff
  • Options
    Was waiting for the update to decide where to spend my 12k arena tokens. Started Ventress yesterday and now she's 44/50. She will be great in the right team. I'm surprised it's taken so long for people to get talking about her since the update
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    I still worry about her AI in arena, but she seems more powerful (relative to the field) after the update. Mine is only 6* gear 8, but I borrowed one from an ally which was 7* gear 9 and she was unstoppable.