New super Team!

Soo I guess the new obscure super Team is Qui-gon-Jinn, Yoda, Royal guard,Rey,and of course the heavy weight Genosian soldier....Lmao so lame

Replies

• Options
    QGJ and Yoda not so much.

RG, Rey, and GS? Yes.

Everyone (and their brother/mother/sister/cousin) has GS, including me.

Leveling RG and Rey as we speak, but it's slow-going.

Also viable for new meta:
    ST Han
    Dooku
    Daka
    Phasma
    ...and whoever they release next (almost sure to be OP)
  • Options
    I don't not have GS out of spite same with Dooku...it's the only power I hold to show my absolute hatred towards the characters that were lame in the movies and hold power here...whats next Jar-Jar binks is OP lol? Maybe his power will offending the Jamaicans
  • Options
    I dont have rg, gs, rey, qgj or dooku and i am doing just fine, getting top 10 everyday and 1st very often, on an early december shard.
    The thing is with the update most teams can perform in a good way, there isnt a team with too much advantage over the others in my opinion.
  • Options
    Miyugai wrote: »
    I dont have rg, gs, rey, qgj or dooku and i am doing just fine, getting top 10 everyday and 1st very often, on an early december shard.
    The thing is with the update most teams can perform in a good way, there isnt a team with too much advantage over the others

You must spend alot of money on this game or you pay attention to time zones
  • Options
    The thing is with the update most teams can perform in a good way, there isnt a team with too much advantage over the others

Nope, i havent spent any money, 100% f2p. It is true that i dont have snipe wars in my time zone though, i am 2 hours ahead of est
  • Options
    Only people I know finish #1 pay attention to time zones and your right there deck isn't that great until the RNS works for them...also the team I described was in GW not arena
  • Options

Nope, i havent spent any money, 100% f2p. It is true that i dont have snipe wars in my time zone though, i am 2 hours ahead of est

High five I haven't spent a dime either ...muhaha
  • Options
    Qgj is nearly worthless as his ability buff rarely applies and without the ability to one shot strongest enemy his speed is irrelevant. He's way to squishy. You plug in just about anyone else with dooku draka and rg abd you're golden. Rg is rg, daka and dooku combine stuns to keep half a team out of commission for most of a match. Daka res abd heals come in handy. Abd the dodge, especially on cpu controlled teams, make dooku the next overused leader. More then half of the top 50 on my server have already switched to him and more do everyday. Even at 4 stars his evasion passive is crazy.. lumi as well. Dodge in general is out of control. I'm happy if I can get a 50% hit rate in any match. Abd rg guarantees you can't burn one character down anymore. Those 3 abd maybe a fives for his crazy health abd shield. Add in a gs or a ren who also sports a ton of health Abd you got a solid squad.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    My GS is 2*
    QGJ and Yoda not so much.

RG, Rey, and GS? Yes.

Everyone (and their brother/mother/sister/cousin) has GS, including me.

Leveling RG and Rey as we speak, but it's slow-going.

Also viable for new meta:
    ST Han
    Dooku
    Daka
    Phasma
    ...and whoever they release next (almost sure to be OP)
    This is true, I have GS!

But hes 2* and will stay as he is.