Best Five Tanks for Tank Challenge

I'm lazy and just want to auto the Tank challenge. I have all the tank characters unlocked but for the most part other than Chewie, Poe, Teebo, RG and 5s they are all just sitting at level 30 or below. Those 5 are between 40 and 55 as I've been using them for the Tank challenge. All but Poe and Chewie (both 4*) are at their unlock * level.

Which five of all the tanks in the game would be best to use for the Tank challenge? I plan on gearing these five up to level 7 to enable protection and level them to 60ish and hope that will be enough to auto the challenge. I do plan on working more on RG and maybe Han for potential use in Arena.

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    I luckily have Mace. If you can get him, he helps a lot. I also use Poe, Chewie and JKG and FO storm trooper.

When Poe uses his expose, it's favors Mace and attacking, plus it lasts for two turns so you don't have to use at same time. Mace's leadership for Jedi is great too.
  • Options
    I auto it with these, they're gear level 8. AGI and STR gear are higher priority though, imo.
    2vtwt37.jpg
  • Options
    Teebo RG and whatever. Teebo and RG makes sure mace never goes.
  • Options
    RG's stuns are huge. Teebo, Poe, Chewie, and ST Han all have TM manipulation that helps a lot. Fives will slow Mace down, which also helps. And Mace is one of the harder hitting tanks, particularly if he lands Shaterpoint a time or two. I use ST Han / Chewie (L), Poe, Fives, RG, and Mace and have no trouble at all. All of them are gear level 7. Mace has 5 stars, while the others have 4. Most are around level 60-65.
  • Zeldo
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Teebo lead, royal guard, han, chewie, poe. He doesn't usually even get one turn against them, never gets out of the first stun