Damage to Speed Ratio

Dear EA,

Please take this as constructive and not just being ****. I see where you're trying to take the game and I think it's a good direction, just giving some feedback for consideration.

Early on the player communication eluded to some kind of ratio of damage to speed in that slower toons would hit harder and faster toons would hit less, so basically you'd have slow toons hitting for big damage and faster toons hitting for less damage but hitting more frequently. That does not appear to have happened in this update. Some toons are definitely hitting less but the slower toons are not hitting as hard.

Is this intended or is this still being worked on? Do things massively change at level 80 and we're not able to see the impact yet? I think this is the right approach to how a toon acts in battle, it just needs to be implemented. Best regards - J

Replies

• lunarwolf
    357 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    missing HP in your ratio

high HP characters should not do high or equivalent damage - you want Kylo or Fives doing more damage than Sid but ok with them having double the HP???
  • Options
    lunarwolf wrote: »
    missing HP in your ratio

high HP characters should not do high or equivalent damage - you want Kylo or Fives doing more damage than Sid but ok with them having double the HP???

Very true, damage should be some ratio of, Protection / HP / Speed. Fives is a bear to take down at the end of an arena, need 2 to 3 characters up just to take him down.