Random Thoughts

Kylo Ren- his attacks remind me of a lil kid with a card board tube u get from Christmas wrapping paper, swinging it around like you just are so excited, you feel cool and the sound is cool but it's card board you ain't damaging anything.

Night sister flatback bimbos initiate and acolyte- Bantah Fodder

Savage Opress- Under Ground King

Aayla Secura- Kinda Hot but I wonder are those two things coming out the back of her head are the heavy? They look thick n heavy or are they kinda hollow if you cut em with a light Saber would it hurt? Or I s it like hair? Does it change from twilek to twilek?

Cad Bane- so my geek **** was watching season two disc two of the clone wars the episode where zero the Hutt gets Merced by his songbird alien chic. Anyway cad puts hands on two seasoned Jedi at once(obi n the guy with the yellow stripe on his face, Ventress boyfriend) I forget his name. using stun, boost boots and a flame thrower not to mention some martial arts that would make Jackie Chan smile his evade moves are sick everytime. My random thought is why is every Jedi better then him once maxed. I didn't check the stats but I have him at four stars and toy with him but would never send to arena. HE IS SO COOL. HE LOOKS GOOD IN THE GAME PLEASE GIVE HIM SOME LOVE JUST A LIL BIT JUST SO HE IS COMPETITIVE.

CT 555- learn about him speed 115 he counters 75 percent of the time he reminds. Me of Dooku good health what he does not have in speed he makes up for in his counter I get him Fisto and Dooku going and every time you go one of them will counter

Fisto- ok Fisto 5* purple gear level 70 or so he does a AOE called "turn the tide" why? It's just a 50 mph gust of wind so unless he is fighting a kite just get rid of it for real I would rather him throw a rock hard as hell at somebody's head even a helmet head.

So send your random thoughts if you want I have more but I have to go be an adult for a couple hours.
-FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
191568986 Ally Code
Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com

Replies