Would you be more apt to buy bundles, chromiums, etc...

If you did not get penalized for having a character unlocked? I know I would!

When I first started playing I never knew that you would be penalized for unlocking a character if you drew that toon again. So I have many chars unlocked just sitting there. I strongly considered buying the Ewok bundle but then realized that it would mostly go to waste because I already have 3 of the 4 Ewoks unlocked.

Yesterday on a whim I almost bought a chromium to see if I could get lucky on a couple of hard farm chars I'm working on. I was just about to push the button and changed my mind. If I pulled one of those full characters I would get what? 7 shards or something? Not worth it!

If they don't want to give full credit for unlocked characters then they should atleast make it more worth your while by increasing the amount of shards significantly. I'm not sure about others but I would be much more willing to drop money/crystals if I knew it might not only drop me a full character but also possibly improve my existing toons or give me a nice chunk of shards for the shard shop.

Replies

• Options
    100% agree. I want to get some chromium packs but I'm Affraid to get characters that are unlocked already. I got burned 2 times before I figured this out.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Its only a penalty on 1* and 2* unlocks.

But yes it is annoying.