Ignoring RG taunt??

Faff2D2
253 posts Member
I thought I was seeing things yesterday when GS ignored my RG's taunt and blasted Lumi into oblivion but it just happened to me again on my alt account.

RG's taunt is up and Daka is in the red. Two characters chop away at RG then Sid uses his basic to take down Daka.. all while RG taunt is active.

I looked through the bugs section and don't see anything on it. Surely I'm not the only one to see this.?

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting. I know I had to focus on RG running battles this morning.

Did it just happen after small update little bit ago?
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    It happened the first time yesterday. I immediately came to the forum to see if it was a known issue but didn't see anything so I chalked it up as a fluke. Second time was 2 minutes before I made the post. Both times it was in an arena battle.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Happened to me as well - Dooku ignored RG and went to have a chat with GQJ out of nowhere - wasn't a counter attack
  • Options
    You don't think that for some reason potency or some other stat at post 70 is allowing toons to NOT be effected by a taunt? It sounds like a bug, but just like battle med from yoda allows you to ignore a stun, perhaps this is another type of resistance? Would be a game changer, so perhaps it's unintended but after this week, I believe anything is possible ;-)
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    Just happened again on my next arena battle. Going to record the next one.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Hasn't happened to me yet. If I run some more battles to day and see it will post video back here.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    is this while attacking? can you ignore taunts as well or is it only the ai
    mighty chlorians
  • Bloop
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Did RG have buff immunity? Taunt will not go off
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Bloop wrote: »
    Did RG have buff immunity? Taunt will not go off

No he was full on taunting
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    No debuffs and I haven't done it myself, only the AI.

Fought 3 more battles and can't recreate it. Going to keep recording battles for the next few days I guess.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Faff2D2 wrote: »
    No debuffs and I haven't done it myself, only the AI.

Fought 3 more battles and can't recreate it. Going to keep recording battles for the next few days I guess.

You know that is how that works. I record everything now.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I had Lumi ignore RG taunt a couple of weeks ago. Might have happened this morning in GW too. Sometimes I think my mind playing tricks on me...
  • Options
    I thought I was imagining it but I am sure dooku and sidious ignore the taunt if they haven't had their turn that round..if that makes sense!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku did ignore RG taunting, yesterday in GW
    RG taunt on, I attack Dooku(very low health) with Barriss, Dooku double counter as expected, then he attacks Fives who counters and kills Dooku, I laugh and look at RG still standing with the taunt box over his head
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection