Got some weird free gear

I can't seem to find any information about this on here. I logged in the other day to find a bunch of messages that gave me free gear, most of which I already had hundreds of. The Laptops and 25 hair dryer pieces helped along with the 250 crystals (kind of, I guess).

What was the reason for this though? It said because the servers were down or something. I never even noticed. I logged in and played that morning, and then again when I got home from work. It seems like there are a bunch of new players that they are trying to accelerate, which isn't really a bad thing. Just a little confused.

Replies

• Options
    The gear is because of the difficulties that the rebalance created for completing the daily challenges, and the crystals because for some people, daily activities didn't reset.
  • Options
    Ah, that makes sense. I was having trouble with the higher level challenges for a couple of days. I just stepped down a level to get the daily activities completed.
  • Options
    I'll take the free gear. It helped out way more than some of the other stupid stuff they've given for free