FOTP: Still worth it?

This has been a long term farm for me, is he still worth it post update. I only have at 9-25 to go to 3 stars so I could easily drop the farm. I keep hearing that he's not the same post update (much weaker).
Anybody have experience with 5, 6 or 7 star FOTP.

Replies

• Dario
    326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have 7* fully maxed and now he's junk.. Useless.. Benched.. Rip to a great hero..
    He was nerfed the hardest even more then yoda because pilot has zero skills where as yoda is still awesome with his skills, so give up on him and farm someone else
  • Goose
    26 posts Member
    Options
    mines still at 5, max gear, with 40 left to 6. Still squishy as all heck and doesn't hit very hard. Still slow too. Also I have yet to have his offense down hit, and running him in gw it's safe to assume AT LEAST one or more double taps holding as a single every round. 90 my eye.

Taking him to 6 and bailing.
  • Options
    I have a 6 star and after months of farming him I am giving up. His double tap hits for half what it used to and happens a lot less too.
  • Slickrock
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Mine's 6*, maxed gear and abilities, and I'm looking for an alternative. It my last two arena matches today he did his double tap and the first hit was a crit for just over 1,000 and the second one didn't crit and did less than 1,000. But sometimes the double tap still does over 4,000 each, but he's not the same. Easier farms out there that are comparable or better.
  • ekoms
    17 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yea unfortunately they killed the FO team with this update. There was mad hype FO team would be viable again before the update, so I started farming FOO and FOTP.

Currently have 7* phasma, 7*kylo, 6*FOO and 5* FOTP, and threw in a 6*ST Han all gear 8 for arena. Was a pretty sad experience. Barely had 2 toons left standing on offense. I played the same team with my dooku, Sid, GS, lumi and phasma. murdered them, with 5 toons standing full health. FO team sucks now.

Team I played
    QGJ
    GS
    Lumi
    Sid
    IG-86

Sad because I really liked FOTP and the grind was worth it, not so much now, I'll still probably farm him until I get him to 6 but then I'll stop.
  • Options
    I replaced my 6* g8 FOTP, with a 7* G9 Daka. Best change I could have made. I'm still going to finish farming the last 30ish shards to max him though. Just to bring closure to that part of my life.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    i'm mostly ok with the update so far but this one is a kick in the pants... i spent i don't know how many crystals/energy trying to get him to Gear VII, he's hard as ____ to farm as it is... ugh.. i guess this is akin to the band-aid getting ripped off quickly.
  • Options
    I would like for the dev team to compensate me for all my time pouring into my FO team now that the Pilot sucks. Cut us a break for all our time spent even if you needed to do this for the long term health of the game.
  • Options
    Skrotez wrote: »
    I replaced my 6* g8 FOTP, with a 7* G9 Daka. Best change I could have made. I'm still going to finish farming the last 30ish shards to max him though. Just to bring closure to that part of my life.

:p