Crashing Causing Arena match loss.

About 20% of the time I try to engage in PVP, the game will crash and automatically cause me to lose. The game should at least finish the match on auto if the client crashes. Each time, it's been a definite win that resulted in a loss, as in, I had my full team up and they only had one or two left.

Replies

• EasyRight
    145 posts Member
    Options
    This' happening to me a lot lately. As of the past 5 days, I've been dropped as it loads, losing an Arena attempt. It makes it impossible to be competitive & gain shards. Not to mention, it's my fav part of the game & I'm missing out on fun!!!
  • EasyRight
    145 posts Member
    Options
    I've missed about 1-2 each day. So far today Ive battled once and been dropped once. 1 for 2 in MLB is incredible, but sux in Heroes!!!
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Megadeth3700
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    EasyRight wrote: »
    This' happening to me a lot lately. As of the past 5 days, I've been dropped as it loads, losing an Arena attempt. It makes it impossible to be competitive & gain shards. Not to mention, it's my fav part of the game & I'm missing out on fun!!!

This has been happening for over a month. I've lost endless amounts of Arena battles/Shard payout because of this. Very upsetting that this has been common for so long yet nothing has been done, not even an acknowledgment of the issue.
    ☮ Consular ☮