Starting new guest account?

I have a very old guest account and i dont want to make a new google for an alt account. Any way i can force reset the guest account?

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    On android? Do a hard reset of your phone if not rooted. If rooted then change android id.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    On android? Do a hard reset of your phone if not rooted. If rooted then change android id.

Whats rooted
  • Options

Whats rooted
    If you don't know, then you're probably good.
  • Options
    Ok so which buttons hard reset s7
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    What is are you on?

Rooted means you have root access to your phone's os to do what ever you want to it. Most phones are not this way and if you are asking yours is probably not.

So 2 ways for not root on android to start an new guest account, just remembered the second

Hard reset you phone. This will generate a new android id which is what is tied to guest account.

Other is link the guest account to a play store account, make a new one they are free. This will then make a new guest account on your phone.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ok so which buttons hard reset s7

Try my second option first a lot less hassle.
  • Options
    What is are you on?

Rooted means you have root access to your phone's os to do what ever you want to it. Most phones are not this way and if you are asking yours is probably not.

So 2 ways for not root on android to start an new guest account, just remembered the second

Hard reset you phone. This will generate a new android id which is what is tied to guest account.

Other is link the guest account to a play store account, make a new one they are free. This will then make a new guest account on your phone.

Ok yeah i know about creating a account to free guest... i cant create.

Hard reset factory or just better reset?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    No go to Google make a new user account.
    Use this new account to login and connect game too. This will unlink the game from phone id to play.

If you can't link Google play accout to your phone that means you are not using a properly signed and installed app, and my time helping you is done.
  • Options
    No go to Google make a new user account.
    Use this new account to login and connect game too. This will unlink the game from phone id to play.

If you can't link Google play accout to your phone that means you are not using a properly signed and installed app, and my time helping you is done.

Lol actually i cant make one cause i used my number too many times for google verification
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ok. Just didn't like the direction it was going.

I didn't think you needed a number to make a new Gmail account. But I have been wrong in the past.

Hard reset is the bad way to go IMO.