Post-Update Team Concept and Suggestions

I have started piecing together a rudimentary team for this update. Check it out.
Phasma (Leader)
Old Daka
Royal Guard
Poggle
Savage Opress

Is there a better leader that provides a nice counter attack percentage? This way you can bypass RG's inevitable taunts until he dies and at that point the enemies will be in yellow and some will be stunned from Daka's basic. Poggle gives offense up, then Savage Opress comes in and Hulk Smash's. Watcha guys think? Suggestions or improved synergies?

Replies

• BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Dodge leadership is broken so I would use Lumi, Dooku, or Ben instead as leader. Use phasma instead of poggle. Poggle is used for droids... you have none.
  • Options
    I think Daka and RG work well together. But Savage notwithstanding, you don't have any big hitters, only supporters. Who do you have that hits hard?
  • Options
    @BamBam I have no clue why I typed Poggle, I think I was reading something about him. I meant to say QGJ. I'm predicting that the dodge lead will get nerfed very soon...
  • Options
    @Jedi2407 7* Lumi GVIII or 6* QGJ GVIII might work nicely, and benefit from the IGL lead
  • Options
    BamBam wrote: »
    Dodge leadership is broken so I would use Lumi, Dooku, or Ben instead as leader. Use phasma instead of poggle. Poggle is used for droids... you have none.

Poggle is most certainly used for more than just droids. Offense up on command at the start of a fight is worth the character slot alone. Throw in ability block on basic and you've got an exceptional character.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    @_DarthVap3r_
    TBH, I dont like QGJ. This most recent update has weakened both jedi and strengthened those with lots of health and nerfed those with high speed. That's the definition of QGJ(with low health). He is pretty squishy and I actively search for teams with him in it because I can easily kill him.

I would go with Savage, Daka, Fives, RG, and Ben as lead. They'll fix his lead ability and your TM will skyrocket. Switch Phasma in for Fives if you want and watch both TM and Critical chance zoom you to top 20
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    @_DarthVap3r_
    Plus, with Ben and Savage in your team the enemy will kill Savage before they kill Ben and that makes it that much harder with Savage getting huge offense bonus to being hit.
  • Options
    @BamBam what am I missing about Fives? I know he counters well, but I'm not understanding how he fits into the post-update meta.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    @_DarthVap3r_
    Fives has a lot of health, a lot of protection, an assist attack, and a high counter damage. He is annoying to kill because he counters and it takes a long time. People will save him until last so they can just autocomplete to save time. But by saving him until last he can use his assist attack to do some damage.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    CodemanB1 wrote: »

Poggle is most certainly used for more than just droids. Offense up on command at the start of a fight is worth the character slot alone. Throw in ability block on basic and you've got an exceptional character.

Ability block doesnt even phase me. Daka and Savage's basic attacks are strong and would tear through poggle.
  • Options
    CodemanB1 wrote: »

Poggle is most certainly used for more than just droids. Offense up on command at the start of a fight is worth wouldnt tearthe character slot alone. Throw in ability block on basic and you've got an exceptional character.

Ability block doesnt even phase me. Daka and Savage's basic attacks are strong and would tear through poggle.

I didn't want to get involved, but I'm sorry neither Daka nor Savage's (pre-lvl 8 at least) basics are strong. They wouldnt tear through anything.

• BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    @Amalthea
    Wellll, Daka has a 49% chance to stun at least one person. Savage is a tanky DPS. He does more damage than Fives. Either one could solo Poggle quite easily, IMO
  • Options
    Solo Poggle, defintely. But Poggle's main power is giving 50% offense to hus team. He's not a solo powerhouse.
  • BamBam
    280 posts Member
    Options
    eh, I'd rather have phasma. 100% crit hit is more powerful than 50% offense.
  • Options
    Keep your Dooku team, it's all the same. Sure, adding some now more powerful tanks may add some defense but overall, the meta hadn't changed much...