game update is awful

I have been playing since day one and I must say that every time they have updated it is for the worst. The people at ea have shown time and time again that they only care about money and not quality game play. This new update not only has ruined the gameplay in my opinion but made daily challenges and GE very tedious and annoying. I will be leaving this game very soon if updates are not removed and the original gameplay restored. Mark my word EA this garbage will not stand

Replies

• Options
    Tick tick tick and sent to mega thread....sorry op
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • Options
    I have been playing since day one and I must say that every time they have updated it is for the worst. The people at ea have shown time and time again that they only care about money and not quality game play. This new update not only has ruined the gameplay in my opinion but made daily challenges and GE very tedious and annoying. I will be leaving this game very soon if updates are not removed and the original gameplay restored. Mark my word EA this garbage will not stand

+1
  • AceCV
    995 posts Member
    Options
    Really....another crying/quitting thread....the game isn't perfect...never will be for all the people cause everyone have their own idea of "fun" (the one's that only wanna win easy and quick paying or not; the one's that only want the all characters free; the one's that want this a quick game; the one's that want this to be a big time consuming game with more strategy; and so on....).

This is a GAME....not life or death situation....play if you like....don't play if you don't like....invest if you can and makes you feel good....don't invest if you don't feel like it....give your oppinion but stop filling the forum with ***** threats like "if you don't give me my kind of game and the one that I like I go away"...is unnaceptable for all the other people that just want to talk about the game and get a better experience.

My patiente for the current forum is going down....please assistants.....get all this threads together in one megathread called "The river of tears".
  • Options

+1
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    AceCV wrote: »
    Really....another crying/quitting thread....the game isn't perfect...never will be for all the people cause everyone have their own idea of "fun" (the one's that only wanna win easy and quick paying or not; the one's that only want the all characters free; the one's that want this a quick game; the one's that want this to be a big time consuming game with more strategy; and so on....).
    The purpose then is to make changes that will appeal to the most people, not the minority. Buffing slow heroes that none ever used in Arena because of how bad they were = good for most people (if not everyone). Nerfing all heroes (like they did now), including the slow, useless heroes like Ugnaught, is not good for everyone.
    This is a GAME....not life or death situation....play if you like....don't play if you don't like....invest if you can and makes you feel good....don't invest if you don't feel like it....

If you are a hardcore Star Wars fun, then you can't find any Star Wars game that hasn't been made by EA. So unless a petition is sent to Disney, in order to remove the exclusive Star Wars license from EA, most people would be annoyed.
    ....give your oppinion but stop filling the forum with ***** threats like "if you don't give me my kind of game and the one that I like I go away"...is unnaceptable for all the other people that just want to talk about the game and get a better experience.
    If you like the game, stay in the game then. Some people that complain, have legit reasons. Maybe you didn't farm the heroes they did, maybe they found some gamebreaking bug, maybe they reached some content you haven't done yet and they find it broken. There can be 1000+1 legit reasons for someone to complain. I agree that "do this or i quit" is the most silly argument, but not all people are born with above average IQ, and i highly doubt that the people who play this are all over 15.
    My patiente for the current forum is going down....please assistants.....get all this threads together in one megathread called "The river of tears".
    For you is the patience for the currect forum, for others is the patience to the current developers, for others is some other stuff. You just did exactly the same thing with the people you accuse. "I don't like watching people complain about something they don't like! Everyone must like this update! Move this thread away form my eyes and in the megathread dump!"