Suggestion for Galactic War based on the Protection Bar

The Protection Bar should be recover after each Encounter/battle, no matter it's in The Light/Dark/Catina Battle or in Galatic war.

Why?
- people can't heal The protection Bar
- At the beginning of every battle, it looks like the players get disadvantage against the enemy. And based on the UI, Enemy has double heal compared to the player.

How should it be?
- The Protection Bar should be fully recover, no matter how much health every heroes remain
- OR: The protection Bar should be able to recover by 20% after each ROUND. But it will and definitely will prolong the battle, which i will not recommend.

Thanks for reading.

P/s: I got the idea from Star War 2 (an old PC Game), Zealot specie

Replies

• Xaylin
    68 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Until they prove otherwise, I am sticking with the entire intention of the protection bars in GW are specifically there to sell chromium packs to expand your roster
  • Arim74
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Xaylin wrote: »
    Until they prove otherwise, I am sticking with the entire intention of the protection bars in GW are specifically there to sell chromium packs to expand your roster

I feel so too.
    But it took my fun away thus much that I won't consider spending another dime for this game.
  • Options
    i totally agree with monasters post. last protection update was a downgrade. now the galactic march is simply unbeateable. pay to play? no more fun no more play. the game is enough heavy and boring yet, stop upgrading it, upgrade your program manager instead.
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Not having any issues with GW.

QGJ(L), bariss, JC, lumi + 1.

Protection bars dont mean jack when I can heal through everything, remove buffs, and go faster than everyone else.
  • Options
    I agree 100% . It's utterly ridiculous that virtually everybody you battle has protection bars now and once yours is done it's done.Either allow it to be healed or have it recover at the end of each battle if your character is at full health. This new feature makes everybody seem far weaker than whomever I face as the AI team.
  • Xaylin
    68 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    Not having any issues with GW.

QGJ(L), bariss, JC, lumi + 1.

Protection bars dont mean jack when I can heal through everything, remove buffs, and go faster than everyone else.

You must get insanely lucky. I Can run that team, it doesn't hold up against the matches I get paired up with. I start with a jedi team and rarely make it past 7 or 8 before I have to switch to my main team.