We want FOTP back. Please.
  • MirthYaywalker
    122 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    utkubjk wrote: »
    We want FOTP back. Please.

This.

Devs if you are listening.... It's really not cool to decimate such a tough farm character like this without warning, while not touching the likes of the bug who remains top tier and is relatively easier to acquire. As you can see above, many people dedicated time and resources to craft this rare unique toon and should benefit from his unique strengths. To slash them, on a pretense that slow toons would be buffed not nerfed, is really not good form
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Options
    This is unfortunate, after months of farming I finally have him near six stars. Thanks for the feedback, I'll get him to six than have him keep the bench warm.
  • Options
    Judging from the maxed one I fight in arena, he's still decent enough to use if you have him. But I stopped farming him as of today after a couple months of doing him with many refreshes. Given the difficult farm, he seems no longer worth it, above gearing up some others. Overall though, I'm not salty about having to give up on him and the crystals I wasted in the name of balance.
  • Options
    That's the thing, he was balanced. Squishy and slow, hence the high damage. Look at Rey!
  • Balbes
    82 posts Member
    Options
    FOTP at gear lvl 9 is still beast. His special comes nearly always with advantage. He 1 shot 12k health pretty reliable. Basic damage was nerfed by 30% but at lvl 8 he gets +15% back. I 1 hit Dooko quite often.
  • Options
    Balbes wrote: »
    FOTP at gear lvl 9 is still beast. His special comes nearly always with advantage. He 1 shot 12k health pretty reliable. Basic damage was nerfed by 30% but at lvl 8 he gets +15% back. I 1 hit Dooko quite often.

This is great news if accurate. I appreciate you taking the time to post.
  • Options
    IMO Phasma is the only FO toon viable in high level arena currently.

@VeridianShakes absolutely. It's the only reason I'm placed in arena where I am. Once the 30k power teams figure this out it will be tougher again...

Until then I'm happy on your heels :)

• Options
    Daenion wrote: »
    Only first order member worth farming is phasma. Well kylo too i guess if want some bench warmer who is average.

And they gave away half of Phasma as well. He's beastly in the right teams and solid on wrong teams.
    FOTP's change to almost 100% double tap was brutal. Like the above said he doesn't SUCK but there are more viable, easier, damage toons. Rey comes to mind right after GS, both of which are markedly easier farms.
  • Options
    Devs, if you're gonna nerf his damage that much give him something else. Give him more survivability or better debuffs with more potency. He was a long grueling farm for all of us. This is such a slap in the face.
  • Colpo
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Luckly -i havent started farming him yet. I feel sorry for all you people spending months achieving a nearly useless character (compared to f. ex. Rey or GS). Bad gesture by the dev team.
    Colpo wrote: »
    Kylo has his uses. Valuable for a DS mode team. Back up GW team perhaps. In arena though? I just don't see it.
    Care to elaborate?

I'm not saying he is bad or, worse, useless. He's not. I mean, I run a Phasma lead team it's just that I have Rey and GS as my main damage doers. There just isn't a place for him. But I'm sure he can carry his own if there isn't better available in your roster. Especially, if there's synergy to be had.

Okay, he's simply just not worth farming compared to more easy achievable (??) characters.. Thank you.
    I was farming him for 2 months to be my special glass cannon master trumph card. After the update.... I nearly cried. Watching him compared to GS or rey is heartaching to think hes the slowest out of the three to farm and hes become the worst. People rewarded for taking the easier path

I feel sorry 4 u m8 :/

Thx 2 everyone helping me out here!!
  • Options
    I use FOTP and stay in the top 15