Should I stop farming FOTP & FOO?

FriedGold
31 posts Member
edited April 2016
I have been farming for an eventual First Order team. I have Kylo and Phasma both 7 star Level 74. I have seen numerous posts about how FOO and FOTP are basically useless now post update. Should I cut my losses and move on? I am not about "chasing the meta" but also don't want to waste my time farming them up just to find them useless and the First Order team consistently getting spanked. If I stop farming them I will probably move on to Daka in Cantina instead.

Should I stop farming FOTP & FOO? 21 votes

Stop farming both immediately.
52%
YodavaderTakDarioTau_LambdaForceMondeoBostonmessGoose49errainproMol_Eliza_oopsBalth 11 votes
Stop farming FOTP but continue with FOO.
9%
LordRathAknf2001 2 votes
Stop farming FOO but continue with FOTP.
19%
BalbesfasterthanyousJespitosDimes 4 votes
Continue farming both!
4%
OwexBaill 1 vote
You don't have Daka farmed up??! Lolz!
14%
Speaker4thedeadrafraszdarth_suicune 3 votes

Replies

• Balth
    15 posts Member
    Options
    I have both at 7* max gear and the last update literally killed both usability. I had run an FO Squad and can't seem to beat anyone with it anymore
    "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
  • Options
    I ran almost a full FO squad all at 7* (Phasma, FOTP, FOO, Kylo). They're horrible now. Can't deal enough damage to get past RG walls. Had to drop them almost completely. Like most things it depends on your shard but on mine, they're trash. Move onto something else more worth your time.
  • Options
    You don't have Daka farmed up??! Lolz!
    Daka > fotp & foo combined. I have some hopes that fotp will get some buff eventually, as damage is his only business, but I'm reaching 6* (50/85 as of now) and stopping until that happens.