what teams are you using to beat light side 8 hard battles?

I got to level 74 a few days ago. I beat the normal level with no problems, but the hard nodes are proving difficult. Do I just need to wait to get my characters at a higher level.
I was using fully maxed QGJ, Lumi, Bariss, Ahsoka, Yoda and borrowing any other fully maxed character.

Replies

• Options
    I havent been able to do the last node and guess u need either great luck or higher lvl since dooku crits for 10k and hit twice so almost no toon can take it.
    I've managed to 3* others by using barris(L), yoda,poe,lumi and jkg all lvl 74 7*.Borrowing maxed qgj bc all have him of my allies.
    First 2 were easy but the 3rd with that super gs needed a few tries to 3*.
    Barris giving more health made it doable for me and i was suprised that only1 i was able to land debuffs with was jkg(off down and ability block)
    Tactis simply yoda foresight to all, qgj off up to all and poe taunt only when needed since he doesnt have a chance to last 2 full rounds. Wouldnt use him if i had any1 with higher hp.
    And i think a borrowed qgj is better than ur own since u can let him die and still 3* and he has such low hp so to use him urself is a liability.
  • Options
    I mostly cruised through the normal levels until H. Took mainly luck to get by Dooku. Then I got my butt handed to me on the first level of hard. Not sure how to proceed, as I am taking maxed characters in. Maybe the wrong maxed characters?
  • Options
    Borris offee lead with lumi,jc,yoda,tano and jin as ally, 3star in first run except that geo node, not planning for re-run though too sick of goon dmg
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Level 75, got demolished in the 2nd round, the 1st hard node. Reached final round once, total 2 attempts. I'm not doing any more now, lol.

Barris, Ahsoka, Lumi, 5s, JC and QGJ lvl 75 6000+ power ally. Meh.